Monday, October 22, 2012

you have only two friends




Last month, one of my friends UGG Fringe Cardy Outlet, because there is some accident in urgent need of money, when he called me, I feel a little strange, because our relationship is only limited to general friend, therefore, there is a little bit of hesitation . I say: while I call you. This article from the past and moving story I consider the ten minutes, and decided to lend money to him. Last week, he put the money back to me, ask me after. He said: You promised to lend me the money really than I had bargained! I asked: Why? Hit you phone before I've played 9 call he replied: you are 10. When you said a moment to call you, I think I need to make 11 phone call. I was 10 through phone, according to affinities playing more hit behind the more confidence, so I call you, is already a dead horse as living horse medicine mentality. This article from the past and moving story on this topic, we're talking about a lot, he concluded said one sentence: If not this time to borrow money, and I also think that I have a lot of friends, and now I understand that I was so lonely. A few days after I think about it, then I decided to look at their own whether in the end, as my friend so lonely. Before doing this, I told the idea to call him, he laughed: I advise you not to do this kind of game, it makes you feel fall into hell from heaven! I now around since that the name of a friend pick out these people are in the local field not be included for them and I never had the money lending relationship, and my work does not have any involvement in, we are always together, or eat, do not drink tea, or pub, and each other UGG Bailey I Do Wedding, I can help little busy when the majority belonging to friends in the pure sense, 9 people, and their economic strength by tens of thousands of pieces certainly not great problem. I gave them each made a content about SMS: This article from the past and moving story I encountered a little trouble now, need to ask you to borrow X million dollars, within one month of the return. Such as line, then give me a call, not send a message, it does not matter, I'll wait for your reply. This article from the past touching story yesterday afternoon, dinner time is yet to come, received a seven information, call. Basic information back very quickly, the whole no more than one hour, a phone call came about 20 minutes after the message is sent, there is a pass call about two and a half hours after the issue of the information. 7 as follows: (In addition to my name xx instead of someone else's name changed and Y instead, the information content of the word) Chen: I'm so sorry! Little difficult, really, or else things will certainly impress you ask YYY, sorry! (Note: YYY we know with friends) in this article from the past and moving story of Joe: XX, my brother in law just asked me to borrow 200,000 last week, next month, still may I'm sorry! Tang: the time of my own is very difficult, mahjong lost a lot of money in the previous paragraph, XX, sorry, I want good absolutely no problem. Wang: I am sorry, my money is in the stock, I'm sorry! Chen: XX, how you would want to borrow money, oh, I lend people only yesterday 100,000 to put interest rates, you said that before, not nerve, you think of something slightly. Lu: I'm sorry, my stocks are stuck, the hands do not have the cash, sorry ha! Article from the past touching story Chapter: XX, my son school is necessary to go to Pudong YY middle school to go to (school name omitted here), that boarding school, the school is about to pay 50000 really can not help you, please forgive me! phone surnamed Wang and Zhang friends calling. First phone call: king: Hello, XX it? This article from the past touching story: Hello, my! King: What the hell engage, how so little money but also by ah? Anything happen to you children?: No anything about children, my money is on the market in the short-lived fad can not get out, and my brother a little thing, urgently. This article from the past and moving story of the king: not a thing to be just fine. You ah?: Ah, is ah! King: my son to school people bike to hit the lower leg, I did not go out a few days. Me: ah? Your son fracture how I did not hear you say ah? Need some help? Wang: I call one week fake my husband that damn company unable false, I am ready next week, so my mom came helped to take care of, Do not worry! your bank card number to tell me, I let my husband call you at work tomorrow UGG Nadaleen. The second phone call: Zhang: Hello, XX, ah, Zhang Y, oh, where are you now?: I ah! To Zhang: Oh UGG Swell Tall, I just arrived in the store, the money ready, I sent in the past or do you come and get it?: how the nerve to let you send over ah, so, I'll go to your place to give you write IOUs money to hit my card UGG Roxy Tall Outlet. Zhang: You put the card number to me, I'm now on to help you fight in the past, what line ah? ICBC or construction of the line? This article from the past and moving story I: casual, which line your convenience? Zhang: I shop opposite is to work the line, you put ICBC card number to me. This article from the past touching story in this article from the past and moving story last night, Wie and I went to a coffee bar, and each made a lot of emotion. I told him and two friends to lend me the money usually never trouble me to help them solve anything other friend of mine from time to time to trouble me, while the computer problems, while stock UGG Brookfield Tall, while investment the question he asked me: a friend to lend you the money you are ready to tell them the truth? said to me: unless I start tonight nerve! him laugh very lonely said: From now on, you have only two friends. I do not remember to have seen a book, seems to have been this sentence: help you people will always help you, but not necessarily the people you help. I laughed, looking at the front of the smoke curl, said dismissively: understand with their heart, the mouth does not say, there's nothing wrong. This will really be difficulties, they know who to turn to for help, to save seek unreliable own miserable, embarrassed the minds of others, also delayed things. Know what a friend is to be able to play with, to know what kind of a friend is to be able to rely on. For those who can play with friends, usually with entertainment, do not use things bothering them; For those who can rely on, it is necessary to treat them, and do not look I have a lot of friends, really reliable only very few number of people. Care of their reliable friends, and strive to become a reliable friend of others, so that you can take root in this city. Reflections: Even if your karma no matter how good, can help in your difficult when you still only so few people, carnival, but a group of people alone. True friend with you through the lonely, lonely, and silent man. In fact, I've read this sentence, it looks like from the story of a Jewish businessman for help, and I think this sentence is very reasonable. In the end, what is a friend, I feel good following several definitions can elaborate this point in this article from the past and moving story, good friends together to not have lots to talk about, but if not speak, do not feel embarrassed. , A friend is to see through you the people willing to be with you. 3, the friend is not any reason people come to see you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment