Monday, October 22, 2012

when I do not even know what to say




Yesterday test four good happens, and you are in an examination room, you for a new hairstyle, looks very agile, or a pair of Nike shoes, I accompany you buy, then I say that the shoes really ugly, you said I did not look. This article from the past and moving story every five rows of two groups, my English has always been bad, you is not good, finished the first four, when you say we two together to learn English, I say yeah, this if not implemented. An assignment I walked towards the door, to a little close to you. We are depending on exchange. Go toward two directions, I saw your roommate, he habitually called the sister-in-law, I smiled, and then he said, ah, sorry, forgot. I said nothing. I heard the boy next to you shouting your name, hurry up, go back to fighting. This examination TM should not have come. I C, I do not know a word you say. When every time you bad mood, it will be said, and I texted daughter-in-law, I will be back word. This has been your excuse, I know that every time you say, just want to be quiet, so I'm not going to bother you. To say, you should be bored me, when you play DOTA game I always call you, I saw you state becomes busy flustered send you window vibration, to call you. Your tone slightly impatient and you vexatious. And then listen to you coax me, daughter-in-law I was wrong not what well-behaved. I can be happy, just still crying, the next second the music. I know you can always come to this Post Bar UGG Gloves Outlet, I have nothing to take a look at what posts you made, and said nothing. You say are related to the game, I actually hate DOTA game especially, I think is Causing loss of lives of a group of monsters, I hate it, take our time. I hate you every day and what those teammates agreed a good time playing this game day and night. Then jilt one, daughter-in-law, I go to bed early, I'm fighting to go. This is your hobby, I understand. Like I love to see some of you feel bored women website, playing some very mentally Lianliankan what. When we are together, you say that for me, you give up a lot of time playing games, teammates blame you. But I still liking your tone blame, you blame I always love to mount you, you say boys are like free. You want to appear when you need me, I do not need me, I will immediately disappear. Every day we eat together, with class, with the pressure of the road, the result is that we are farther away you farther and farther away from me you said the daughter-in-law, I feel that I am sorry for his teammates. I do not know, but I can understand your guilt and remorse. I said nothing, her husband is the best in my eyes. I know that for this game, you waste effort, and his teammates continue to practice. So I have a person to eat a school class. I do not have friends, roommates all know means should we be together, to never asked me to do. I do not blame you, but sometimes feel very lonely. Day walk in the school, met before the boys chasing me, he asked me how I did with you, I said, ah, he has something. He said the beauty how facial expression, you eat it. I know you machismo, against me and all the boys exchanges. I said I do not, I still do. He said the the tutor really strict, ah, ha ha. They all know each other tube strict, and I forbid you to talk to other girls, I sometimes incredibly stingy you back to the state in which the girls in school, and which the girls to say a few words, I would not happy. I know this is not good, you say I do not trust you, then why is not it. I accidentally boast which boys an impatient said he was looking for him to go. You always said that I love angry, mean, unreasonable, capricious. In fact, the girl in love a few not so. I'm trying to change for you, but you say that I am indifferent to you, you do not love reason. This article comes from the past touching story I wrote about this a little afraid, afraid you may see UGG Mini Bailey Button Splatter. You will see it is my. Would you say that I am hypocritical it. I always sentimental, crying. Before, you always touch my head and call me silly girl. Later, you impatient, you said something to say, you know crying. Two of our money together, are placed in me, did not mind you Taitailielie calculations. The conditions are almost of our family, I try not to spend too much of your money, every month I seriously really remember good account. Each time out to play good about the budget. When shopping saw those beautiful clothes, I do not not heart, every time you say they like to try, you said the daughter-in-law, and we like to buy, do not be afraid to spend money. The reason I hesitated to say that the dress does not fit me say this dress is too short, saying the the clothes color was my face black, said that the clothes is not good with. Each time, my reasons are many, you say so how do you pick, I look very pretty. I said I just do not like, ah, then quickly pulling you away. I'm 20 years old, how do not like to a full showcase the clothes, I thought, a three-digit clothes, I could not bear. In particular, I really like it, I do not want you to buy me my own shopping when they buy it like. You are actually very good for me, my body is not good when you are in a hurry to my medicines you take me a long time the car to eat my favorite things. Wife every night I say goodnight. Crossing the street, holding my hand tightly. You love to say that I am stupid, but every time the tone is the favorite. I listened very happy. That is when to start, and you no longer do this to me of it. Do you like the others, or you are tired of me? I give you the text messages you no longer each are back, the first one is something you call you? Nothing you can not find it, I think you can not be it. The touching story from the past you said you like to clear an innocent girl to wear, and I know you probably wear some mature now, I do not have what you like the kind of refreshing cool white T-shirt, in order to meet your preferences, my hair straightened, daily wear canvas shoes, jeans, hair in a pony tail. I put my little skirt stockings high heels close up. Because you do not like. There is time to walk met a girl, very pretty, high heels, denim skirt, black stockings. You say that this leg. I admit I was a little jealous, I said my legs so that you will not let me wear. You say that someone so walk through, you dare wear you try UGG Channing Boots. These things a little logic in this article from the past touching story written, I should write us beginning with sweet, and then slowly writes break up is not it? I still talk about the day to leave. Because I was going through. Seven days ago, you said, we separate it. I thought you were joking, and I said, yes. You looked at me and said, I'm serious. I still did not take it seriously, and I said that I also seriously. Then you suddenly hugged me and said, I'm sorry, separate it. My eyes suddenly down. I said with a calm voice, why ah. You say, I feel tired. I said, Oh, unable to utter a word, tears choking back. You said a very happy together and I think it is a burden but slowly, you said I will make you tired, always let you worry about the total petty temper, total vexatious, you say that you feel you've done enough good , but the total so I'm not happy. You say, I love you, but not bear. I still say a word. You give me dry the tears and said, you see, you too cry, cry later allowed total. This article from the past touching story you give me back to the bedroom, in the bedroom doorway, you kissed my forehead. Turned away. I went to the bedroom, hall, look back, and hope that the same as before you waved, shouted with a smile on my daughter-bye. But no, you go without looking back. This article from the past touching story back bedroom and roommates, I dare say, I have to bring the headset watching movies, and then cry splinters. Roommate asked me how I laughed and said, movies to see, really touching. This article from the past and moving story Avatar gray, I know you stealth its visible canceled may have to delete my right. I'll give you separate grouping is still there. I went to your school, special friend, novelty only share with you a few World Cup message. Your speed is too fast, I have no time to react. Some people ask me, you both how, how special friend did it. I said, ah, minutes. He said why ah. I do not know. I want Duwusiren, but found nothing, and I only have these memories in mind. I bought you a lot of little things mess, what phone chain, key chains, mugs, wallets, belts, towels, hot water bottle, or even soap cleanser shower gel. I love visiting the small jewelry shop, see what couple of things you wanted to buy, I think I'll give you something on your desk must be filled. They also are in it, must have been in your wallet does not us a photo, or you have to change the wallet. Phone chain keychain, maybe you are throwing. You did not send me to send a big bear chasing me. Is still in my bed, covered with my tears. I do not want you to buy me clothes to buy shoes, and sometimes a simple thing, I was very happy. I know the boys are more careless, and not care about those little things. This article from the past touching story but after I find that I do not have memories of things can bring my life to leave your mark something separate. Touching story in this article from the past can no longer hold your hand and go full campus, no longer pulling your arm like a baby, and can no longer lie back I can no longer hear you call me silly girl, no longer put your hands in your pockets, no longer wearing the lovers through the streets, can no longer go to the canteen to steal chopsticks can no longer drink a bottle of water and you eat a bowl of noodles, can no longer be head on your shoulders and could not be spoiled when Hubby Hubby called away, no longer the time to say farewell kiss, you can no longer get your call at bedtime, no longer allow you to wipe my tears, and can no longer eat when you eat fat I eat lean meat can no longer login you steal food play, no longer life and death grabbed you and you play the self-timer, and even think these rights are you angry, you will not also a little sad, a little not accustomed to. I will not disturb you play the game longer and you spoiled longer and you get angry, you never eat the vinegar, never play the game whether you overnight, then do not complain that you do not accompany me, so you will not be tired right article wrote this feel so sad memories grueling something from the past touching story. The touching story in this article from the past seven days, I met you four times, no hello, no exchanges, no nothing. Sometimes think, is not the smile. See you are still wearing my favorite T-shirt UGG Amelie, also wearing a pair of shoes that I hate, is still concerned about the NBA, concerned about the World Cup, concern DOTA, as if your life nothing has changed. I do UGG Lo Pro Denim Jacquard Outlet, I am more crying, more time to eat, more sleep, carrying your phone over and over again, but it does not go out. This article from the past touching story of friends around you say, all right, I brought you when my sister-in-law. They saw that I was very enthusiastic hello, but you never my world disappear immediately final exam, before I said to you review, you said, we had promised a lot of promise, many are not. You said the summer took me to see your family, you said you and your family to find a girlfriend, big tall, very pretty on Hello. You say you want to take me to see you are a soldier's best buddy. You say that the summer to take me to Dalian to play. People say around you and is a model couple, can you come pick me up in the heavy rain, the class can jump windows to escape at night sleep brought me to see a doctor. I can give you overnight woven scarves, Internet copied a lot of recipes to give you cooking, to help you organize your study materials organized into eyes hurt, you copy a lot of the notes. Every day on Taobao shoes you see the clothes look around to see the game. This article from the past and moving story is, you still do not want me a habit of your life and you as their own family. Thought you open your eyes every day, do not want you to get up, eat breakfast, not in fighting, is not also smoke, and think of me. The touching story in this article from the past and I have started to adjust, I started reading, began to eat, and start to work hard to adapt to life without you. This article from the the past moving story of the day before yesterday, I met before our mutual friend, he did not know that we broke up. He said that the day we came out to get together, ah, fast holiday. I said we were divided. He said the the C, Shashi Hou things. I said this a few days. He said, this kid wants to loud noise. I said I may be too tired, not a good temper. He said, at this object does not it, which is not this woman ah. He is not someone else ah. I said, can not, I believe him. I believe you are loyal, even if you are surrounded by beautiful, even if you love and the little girl trouble, even if you always and I mentioned the other girls, even if they got me, even though I was always jealous. But I still believe that you will not like the others. You can find better, you have given me the freedom to my condition. But also to their own freedom. In this article we are now free from the past and moving story, this is what you want the freedom of it. Our story by me, some people will say this boy is not worth. But another perspective, we would say this girlfriend early as possible points. Each of the girls have to play the game of her boyfriend are facing too busy Avatar faced continuous auto-reply, do not understand before. Feeling what it feels like, is to say for a long time, only received an auto-reply, waiting for the next one to wait until all forgot their say on one, and see his head daze, waiting for him to cut back to the desktop want to say and not say, to disturb and dare disturb. Slowly get used to slowly understand. Slowly on their own fun, when he played the game myself Taobao Lianliankan, when I used to go to adapt, you will not be. Perhaps many couples like us so be it, cherish it, once missed some longer. Composite impossible things in memory. Almost touching story in this article from the past few days tears Kugan. This article from the past touching story to go to class in the afternoon, he should be in the classroom opposite me, I know, he certainly has not come to class, playing games in the bedroom, or go to the stadium to play. He has to learn, and I support him, but I could not wait until accompany him learning with reading, a man and a headset to listen to music. His classmates knew me, when the class walked looked familiar to me, the eyes of sympathy or doubts, they must be thinking, why separate it? Your mood is okay, good meal it is not to go out and did not take the key, is not or forgetful. I'm not around to remind you, you will feel the lack of anything to it? The recent play games play very fun to listen to your friends every day you play in the bedroom, dota, a play that day. This article from the past and moving story I was shopping Taobao is the day a visit to see the couple jewelry lovers like you say mess, or not change. See the nice clothes, and think it suits you. Before every Saturday and Sunday, we all went out to play, had an outing go to the movies, go to dinner, go to the park, to sing, to go shopping, I look forward to the most every weekend, starting Sunday night looking forward to next a weekend, every day spent in happiness and anticipation. Us apart in the first few weekends, we go out to play, you bought me a radiant balloons, I took it to hold your hand and feel especially happy. Now you have to be confiscated. This article from the past and moving story I know you're online, school in, but I can not see. I beat around the bush to inquire about the status quo to others is an answer, play the game every day. We have to love each other, think of you sad. Remember last winter when, under a heavy snow, you go with me to class. Walked do not want to go, we snowball fight in the front of the building. You wade in the snow, print your outline with your finger and wrote my name on the location of the heart. I drew a big heart in the snow. That outline several days the wind blur. Once your bedroom to go K | TV sing, drink a lot of wine, your bedroom and others fight the chaos in your arms, do not know by whom scratched, you did not tell me, and so I saw the wound you understatement to say that the war against the I brush the tears came down. I said, how do you not tell me ah. You said to tell you why, followed by worry. You look, there is nothing to cry. Then you took me to hug her to me. I am very calm so after this, I thought I could deadpan narrative of this story, now found has long been a wet face. I always love Imagine the future, I think I can be together smoothly and you graduated from college, I thought two years in fact, very soon, we can calm the spent, I think we can find a salty not pale, you do not earn a lot of money, do not have a lot of entertainment, home from work early, I'll give you good food. Money when Petty, money and your instant noodles good. My ideal I say to you, you touch my head and say I am silly. You say how do I make you suffer with me, if not a better life with me, I must let you go. My birthday is close in the winter and Christmas. You said the daughter-in-law, Zan birthday and Christmas is over it together. I said OK. Night you give me a call, daughter-in-law, the trip down the stairs. I got dressed and ran downstairs, northeast of the winter cold, I did not see you. Just to give you a call, I heard someone calling my name in the distance, I walked to the other side, those many fireworks bloom in the night sky. You shout UGG Patent Paisley Boots, my wife, happy birthday. You know, around the comings and goings of people, especially, I ran to you, you greet me with open arms. I then think I found you. At that time, you must love me. I believe that. This article from the past and moving story of love girls have such a common problem, and always feel that the boys will be aware of their displeasure. Feel angry he will feel the first time, do not feel happy, he must know the reason. But sometimes, they do not feel they are not less sensitive nerve. You angry because his sentence, he was having a long sulk, waiting for him to coax, but maybe in the end he did not know Naju Hua wrong. So I now understand that communication is the most important, you get angry, you ignore him, you cry, will only make him feel vexatious, do you think he could understand, do you think he could understand, but in their eyes, only feel ridiculous. Some things you do not say, they'll never know. This article from the past and moving story I once joked you said, my tears flow for you, get a large bottle collection can be received full. This article comes from the the past touching story now, and I still cry for you. Department once, I wear a pair of 10-cm high heels as high as you, your wife, ah, you this clearly to me put pressure on it it. I Xiaohe said, I find a higher Qula. I wear high heels to the station a day, feet hurt, you say that the daughter-in-law, I carry you. Then you carrying me back to the bedroom. I asked you to sink it, you say how unsinkable, you have one hundred fifty? My head hit your head, I said that you say that again, I sink it, you say no sink, my daughter-in-law is simply not weight. This sentence just for passing your classmates heard you say you one night after they joke back bedroom. Later, every time I see that I have asked my sister-in-law, you or no weight ah? Article from the past and moving story of a girl may feel fat, I always yell slimming, and with you the day I gained a lot I blame you, I fed fat. You say it's better this way, also I want you to become a fat girl, others are not. These days did not eat properly, I lost a little. Lean to the weight I wanted to, but I think you could just delicious appropriated for my bowl has been asking me to eat more, eat more. This article from the past and moving story just with you when you first took me to see when your buddies are, and I particularly tense, the day before leaving the house for several pieces of clothing, the election to choose to go to the front of a row of shoes should the lady or a lively point, should mature point or loved. I kept asking you, you are tired of being asked, you said you wear whatever you want, which is so much stress. And they eat, when I do not even know what to say, say more, for fear they feel my words more than annoying, to say less afraid they think I can not get close to. He kept to inquire about their reaction after meal, and asked them not satisfied with my satisfaction. You say that my daughter-in-law, I am satisfied on the line chanting tube they doing. Later, and after they cooked, you one of the guys said I give them the impression that good, feeling very gentle and sensible, not installed. Special school, I think to give you a long face. This article from the past moving story of this post to write this, memories of a lot of happy moments. That time, too happy, after such a pain that separately. I learned a lot of things for you, and you fall in love with cooking, watching basketball for you to fall in love with, and I know Yao Ming, concerned about the sports news for you, for you see I simply do not understand the World Cup. From touching story of the past you paid a lot, and has also been a lot. You say, after separation, should take over. You too, I wish you happiness this sentence I really very selfish and do not want to say, do not want to see after you leave happier, I think it should be two people, you and I will be happy. The touching story in this article from the past but to date, I have to say, I wish you happiness. Goodbye to the love of my love life, and you plan a good future only be able to cherish the memory of Goodbye my love, please forgive me you do not confess fit had to release grief goodbye my love (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment