Monday, October 22, 2012

I want to wash his soul




Complicated the street, could not find any trace of the familiar odor. To me, this world is really strange was terrible. Been struggling, has been at a loss, has been in the feelings of the world trying to find their own way out. Youth imprinted very deeply, but for emotional memories, but always very shallow. Perhaps, it has no intention to stay in a particular space. The touching story in this article from the past to see all of the division of the world, some people think that is a helpless life. In fact, many times, feeling just a pale. Like every now and still immersed in the damage brought about by the love of people they knew in the finale in front of their own has been powerless to change anything, still in efforts to try to change. I always thought, feelings tiring. Or sub-away, or hurt or pain, it often can not give a person wants, but then the overbearing forced upon a person can not be accepted UGG Patent Paisley Boots. The thoughts behind is painful, strong behind the lonely, the hope behind only despair. Often miss just a pain can not breathe UGG Hat and Scarf Set. Lonely night, memories like water, feeling that everything is so cold. Numerous this night, I began to understand that there is a love do not need to impress with their tears UGG For Kids Outlet. This article from the past and moving story of this love, has penetrated the soul, even beyond the soul. Have worked very hard, very persistent, that a lifetime will eventually get a share from the think happiness, but in fact all over the floor my shameful happiness. Lonely sometimes it is really beautiful and amazing, so quiet, so aloof. The air is always depressed before rain was terrible, but the rain only solution is another pathos. Until today, there are still a lot of people can not understand why I was so like the only solution in the rain. My answer is, I want to wash his soul. But this reason, it is very clumsy, very far-fetched. This article comes from moving past story with tears walking in the rain, and who would not be able to see in my eyes the sadness. I have been told that they have to be very strong, very strong UGG Kids Classic Boots Outlet, because I understand that no amount of tears will not lead to love pity. This article from the past and moving story so many days later, once the weeping still vividly printed in my mind, incidental, there are no words to express the pain. I used to cry, I shed my tears in front of love, but can not touch but eventually even shameful happiness. Can not forget the pain, can not forget that I had actually love is so humble, and I even unintentional own tears trying touched by love, touched by the sinking has not been beating my mind. This article from the past and moving story now look back, even if love had touched with tears, but that kind of love can only be a sympathetic, can only be a poor. This article from the touching story of the past now I have learned a strong learned not in love before tears UGG Lo Pro Denim Outlet. But that the person that I ever loved, he has gone from my sight talk out very far UGG Knightsbridge Outlet, very far. In the years since, I have always wanted to tell him I have from loneliness understand how to love and understand the tears we forever. Missed the moment, perhaps really missed in this life. But since then, I will not be trying to impress with tears love (past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment