Monday, October 22, 2012

and more than two hours




The fate always love to joke with me, I eventually found it is just. This article from the past the moving story of fifth grade when I learned to cook, like to finish your homework grab Wash rice and cook in front of her mother, despite the mother will not let me or stick, and unreasonably excuse: the teacher said, will cook a good boy! And smell a smell of rice cakes but also people getting smarter! Mother every helpless smile, I am proud. This article from the past touching story did not enjoy enough cooking fun, but one thing caused me trauma. Busy time, my parents very early out of work, only me and my brother at home UGG Waverly. One morning, I came into the kitchen ready to cook, saw the coal stove stood a big pot of water pot on the thinking able to get it down, I did not expect too heavy, my hand did not hold , the whole pot of water like a waterfall washing my legs, I was in shock for a moment before react UGG Patent Paisley Boots, then piercing cried, neighbors hear sounds quickly ran over, looked at my red double legs, hurried to find my mother, next door to the doctor immediately to me with ice cubes Rubbing, ready antiphlogistic needle water. The first time I felt fear, I am afraid of their own future and small partners Tiaopi Jin, it is one of my favorite activities. This article from the the past touching story mother frantically rushing home, distressed looked at my legs, gently sighed: I told you not to do, a good stay at home, you partial to let! My head down, afraid to speak, I'm so anxious to see my mother first. Thanks to that water is not too hot not very serious, the doctor said that after one week will be better. The mother took leave of absence for me to the teacher, I name of fluids at home, beginning to feel his legs burning and burning, slowly terrible pain, the tears would flow out involuntarily. In order to distract my mother took out my the Mathematical Olympiad book, said to me: you take a look at the book club, and looked not so hurt! Since the last contest did not get the prize, I put it into the side, did not care for it. Since the mother said, I obediently took the book, quietly watching. Mathematical Olympiad questions very flexible, to turn a lot of bends, so I have to be very focused to thinking about those issues, attention slowly shifted to a book, do not feel the pain, so that the back of my mother I painted high camellia oil, drug use water to help me drive itch, I did not pay attention to how UGG Classic Metallic. After a week of suffering, I have to regain confidence in mathematics. Back to school, teachers and students care about my sense of warmth. Although missing many classes, the math does not fall but rise, after several tests I got out, and has maintained its own advantage in mathematics. Looked at the papers on Gogo, I am pleased to cry, gently touched the leg that scar, I quietly appreciate it ignited my fighting spirit. First year of junior high school, my parents went to the kilns ship, on the way back a motorcycle lost control and hit my dad's car, the driver was seriously hurt, although this is not my dad's mistakes, but because it is Township Road, route planning does not standard, and no monitor, Dad responsibility. I was anxiously waiting for my parents to come back at home, but received a hasty phone my mother let me call the neighbor listening to phone, I overheard their conversation, scared silly, traffic accident means that the sum of a lot of money, parents how to do this, I grew more and more afraid. Parents late in the evening dragged his exhausted body back to me across the gap of the curtains to see their red eyes, worry. This article comes from the past touching story of those days, my parents have to run around to see the injured, go to the traffic police bureau, to borrow money from relatives, no people to take care of business at home. My mother called after I came back from school, I looked in the shop homework goods, encounter unfamiliar guests not to credit to him, do not know the price nor sell. Little more things to sell, I took a small book, write down the price of the goods, class time out to take a look at the shop in front of the speed read through, then write it again before going to bed, remember a few days off. But Hutchison price easy to remember the customer is difficult, those aunts and uncles looks almost just note the face is not easy to remember. I will try to identify from their hair, dress, open style of motorcycle, voice. Soon, I can be on the road to a recognized them and greeted them politely, they praise me naive, often come to my house after shop to buy things. This article from the past touching story for some time down UGG Earmuffs, my memory is getting better and better, the ability to identify more and more, more calm and quiet in front of adults. After the parents finished with that thing, told me to go to uncle's house to play with. Uncle's house near a large factory, mainly doing clothing business, shopping and ran there, I'm fine, there is time to see where close to the recruit Assistant announcement, I am confident that I go to the manager's office to interview, she smiled and touched my head, saying: You can not do this live! I said out loud: I can! You give me two days to try, if not longer to catch me! Managers fail to beat me down reluctantly agreed. The next day, I told the manager behind to attend the meeting of the factory, a quick note of important content, and customer information is taken seriously again, completed the task assigned to me. Hear my praise of the manager, I think of that indignity, my endless emotion. It brought home to me a lot of damage, but he gave me the opportunity to exercise it, maybe I'm just an ignorant ignorant child. This article from the past when touching story of the college entrance examination, full live up Taishishuizhun to fall into the abyss. I am disheartened to hear around the students have achieved quite good results, I am sad to tear off the telephone line, and more than two hours in the room crying UGG Suburb Crochet Tall Outlet, sad, helpless enveloped me. Parents with their warm hands to me from despair rescued UGG Men's Classic Short Bomber Outlet, encouraged me and support me. This article from the past and moving story I gingerly wiped away the tears, all spit in their grief on the grid, I talk with the bleak black ink, with unscrupulous fonts to express my feelings, and then use the keyboard to freeze in the document on stuffing Contributor mailbox. I did not expect, every two days the newspaper published the article, my interpretation of the college entrance examination, candidates Analysis of the inner edited recognition, she also send me an email to cheer. I was like a bottomless wells to see a silver lining, trembling along the borehole wall to climb step by step. This article from the past and moving story, my level of writing has been greatly improved by the perception of life and language exercises. Keen mathematical no intention of writing a sudden I have a keen interest on the composition, see newspaper published my article series several times, I am more encouraged. A month later, I receive the money order, I am excited to take it to copy a few good, and placed it in a notebook, let it ferment spread. Indeed defeat of the college entrance examination so I missed a lot of opportunities, made me find another bright spot. My life on the road constantly frustrated, I am sure: the fate just, its impartiality is that also the other side of it mercilessly against a quietly perfected his. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment