Monday, October 22, 2012

it is full of yellow flower




Some people say, a girl, never again to show the 20-year-old does not show. I want, not what the girls would be willing to have such regrets. School next semester, and I like the wind blown into the crowd after his mind is exaggeration. Originally just a silent beautiful love UGG I Do Collection, spread the hearsay evidence of a mouth to ear, the ear from another mouth to another, completely different taste. For a while, the group of girls like to do most is to head get together, Takami published on this day-old news. God, this is not a toad wants to eat it? Told her to not even think about the next life also fail to get her! Others more tart: You see her pretty hungry, hunger, thirst, picky on food is not low Well! I was angry, anxious, but do nothing on their minds as a rumor passed around, and there is nothing more painful than this UGG Knightsbridge Boots. Go its own way, and let others speak. These four words are like the gradual failure of the anesthetic, the consolation for me is getting smaller and smaller. In that time, I could not even look at him are afraid UGG Adirondack II. I avoid everything, and then in the empty classroom, quietly daze. The repressed finally in a afternoon broke out. That afternoon, I walked into the classroom, a sudden burst of laughter broke out the rear UGG Elsey Boots. I looked up on the blackboard prominently painted an ugly frog, standing next to a handsome prince UGG Classic Short Dylyn Boots, under a line of characters: Frog Princess and her Prince Charming UGG Caroline Boots. No time to think, the pain is like a storm raid up. WHACK! Book I am forced to handle heavily toward the blackboard and fell to go, turned around and flew in the uniform of contempt laughter escaped from the classroom. Clear, clear blue sky, a few pigeons flapping his wings passing by, trip acacia lush, tree-filled thin dense yellow flowers on the ground, covered with a layer of yellow domesticated hen. I hid under a tree, the long pent-up grievances of a dump down. I cried Tianhundian. Legitimate frustration and despair devour me a little bit when I saw him from far and near tears blurred. He gently shallow smile, look at the yellow flowers on the ground, but also look at the face was wet with tears and said to me: I wanted to do, which girl in here crying, float off the floor crying. I turned our backs, suddenly breaks through his tears. Later, it is full of yellow flowers, acacia, he told me, like a person and there is nothing wrong Oh, but, you know him it? Maybe ten days not feet, maybe he slept drooling do not know him, you like people easily, this is not silly? I laughed very brilliant, original, I have a beautiful yellow flowers in one place smiles on their faces, he said. This article from the past touching story later, he took me back to the classroom. Still later, that a group of chattering girls surprised with envy to see all the changes: class, he helped me accounting position: recess, he slips me a small box of refreshments. More often, he stood I must pass through the intersection, give me a gentle, shallow laugh. As if all of a sudden, I have the happiest of all. That's enough, I think, is really enough. Later, and then later his side more gentle and handsome girl. I gave them a bright smile, like when Montreal beautiful yellow flowers brilliant, I thought, this smile to give them the most appropriate. Later, I also have to care for their own people. I think, first a love for a girl, only one kind of seed, about love, about love. Fortunately, I encounter the seeds of tolerance and caring optimum temperature and moisture, called out a beautiful flower, even if it flowers, not about love. A long time later, when I think of that clear, clear afternoon, reminded him gently, shallow smiled and said: I wanted to do, which girl in here crying, float off the floor crying. My body or Bay burst of warm. This boy, I thought, and even a 80-year-old, and I still remember him. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment