Monday, October 22, 2012

I have not found the answer!




Who cares, Wu Fei laughed together conspire to hand the camera in front of me, I was specifically looking for these graveyard shot haha. Whoops! You court death ah, fast deleted. What are they afraid of now, you seriously look at these and the usual cemetery there is a difference between what? This is ordinary cemetery it! How can what the local public pool. But I've heard that the camera can shine some invisible'd like to try it can not be anything good shine. It was getting dark, the sunset lying clutter of the limb gradually put away its golden glow. Many gray clouds might emerge from the bushes in general, in the sky, clustered into a piece of gray network, surrounded by six Yongsan. The sky like piece is the drop of Nongmo the blue water with lightning speed darkened. I walk around and go, you want to find a shortcut down the mountain. Soon, I found an overgrown path, although the steep bit, but straight through the small door of our school. Wu Fei, down, come to me! I find a small road. I gave the the Wu Fei orientation clamoring. A long time, Wu Fei did not answer. I called a few times and increase the volume, still no response. I am a little afraid, but then I thought that fellow crafty certainly hiding somewhere trying to scare me. I took out his cell phone and dialed his number, and want to kick out him by virtue of his cell phone ring tones. Into my ear through the phone, but it is Zi Zi friends sharp sound. I suddenly thought to have been told, the all ghosts haunt the place, there will always be some strange magnetic field, the magnetic field makes the phone and telephone failures, came from the microphone mayonnaise mayonnaise friends of Echo. This article from the past and moving story of this next disaster. I tried to believe that Wu Fei prank went the Wu Fei photographic his sub so tall, must be very easy to emerge flaws to look for traces of his. I picked up a stout branches from the ground, fiddle with a few slices of green banana leaves with yellow off: Wu fly kidding, come out of him. At this time, I finally saw Wu Fei He was tied up and could not move. His mouth is filled with weeds. Two soldiers look like young people are above their heads and helping to send the tombstone where! That bluish-white tombstones like a terrible bottomless pit, this time, Wu Fei thigh torn not into tombstone. I try to make myself not to scream, scared to light put down the branches of the hands of jitter, and my heart is only one word: escape! I desperately feeble, cold sweat, slowly back, the retreat finally did not issue a trace of sound, Wu Fei, and two soldiers have not found that I came to own thigh. Wu Fei, I'm sorry. Wu Fei, I'm sorry I close my eyes, recklessly run up, the soles of the feet of a slide, and almost tumbled down the cliff. I really do not know how down the mountain, just remember waking up in the foot of the mountain collapsed a long time. Weed leaves covered with mud stick, feet UGG Ultra Tall Boots, hands and face wounds are still some blood slowly out smoke. This is a dream, this must be a dream. I comfort myself, shook his head, speak, dizzy, and a splitting headache. After a short break, I touched his pants Fortunately, cell phone and dormitory keys are intact to stay in his hip pocket. I took out his cell phone and was surprised to discover that is now 21:00. I stumbled back to the hostel, turn on the lights, change of underwear flapping reluctant in bed together. Turned around to see the Wu Fei used toothbrush and tooth Cup still quiet stay at the table, he also seems like yesterday, but now ugg outlet, he was not I'm not abandon friends and we are talking and the day! I secretly determined: I killed him I made the sin, I must take responsibility. I want to save his back! I put on a coat out of the dormitory as a whirlwind, of course, do not forget to turn off lights. Priests king drunk monkey when I stood in front of the home of the king drunk monkey 23:00 sharp. He formerly known as Wang Yu Eagle, is a minor celebrity in the priests. Previously, the school also please him to subdue demons slayer, and he was the only one refusing school invited priests, even the principals personally he was not to face. Daft he said, this six Longshan na, though innocent people devils countless six dragon town forward Paul peaceful million years, you do not have to be afraid of. To say, those difficulties Beyond The Grave, As long as you do not disturb them, they are certainly not going to harm you, rest assured that okay! You say, principals ton of bricks, and that six of the dragon in the end come to where there really is so much divine what? Oh, I do not know, I do not know Jimmy Wang Yu Eagle shook his head again and again, but it exposed a meaningful smile. The reason why his nickname is king drunk monkey, which also make great accomplishments. Exorcism Xiangyao do not wear robes, not wear that hat, do not put the eight array, only with his traditional remedy brewed a pot of liquor, its alcohol Xiangpiao Miles, often attract many guests come to enjoy. His life, he became the favorite drink, because of looks thin, the drinker is not high, like a the a Smart stubborn monkey Shuaqi bacchanal to, hence the name of the king drunk monkey. I carried it quietly and slowly walked in front of the king drunk monkey ears pressed against the iron gate door came whirring snoring, it seems he has been sleeping. To Wu Fei, I had to knock on the door disturbed his dream. A few minutes later, sleepily drunk monkey came to open the door, I will lay it happened to tell him. Listening to my statement, the king drunk monkey brow furrowed: Damn your friend is really making a sin ah, how dare to the cemetery photography! Must have disturbed them. Difficult, difficult! Taoist Wang, you must save the Wu Fei, save my friends! You really Why would find him up the mountain it! I've seen him a few surface he was tall, but I do not know why the body chi can be heavy, and honest with you, this time afraid slash ah. I suddenly mind was blank, I do not know what to say. Taoist Wang says will slash, Wu Fei am afraid that it could not escape this unscathed. I think Wu Fei tombstone that two ghosts carried into the situation, he must have been not worry, do not worry. The Taoist Wang walked into the room, so I went to communicate and they communicate, and see if you can put people. Quickly the Taoist Wang out of the door, a wine gourd waist. Let's go. The Taoist Wang greeting is transfixed me. To go where? Come with me up the hill. The cold night banquet six Longshan seems to be a large black Buzhao Yanyanshishi no bright light. Wang, the Taoist open the flashlight, we totter each other on the mountain. Hard to find Wu Fei missing is the middle of the night 1:30. I did not expect so cold mountain night, cold wind through the body, and had to wear intestine, like to be able to blood frozen into the ice. I was shivering from the cold. The Taoist Wang fetched a small glass of wine, I drink. I gulped, inside the body like suddenly burning in general, the original wind like suddenly transformed into heat, no longer aware of any cold. Drunk monkey pour a small bottle of wine spilled on the overgrown weeds and shrubs, they instant they wilt down. He pulled away the weeds, sat on the floor, the flashlight on the weed heap, on the ground, put three glasses, pour the wine, lit three sticks of incense stuck in the ground, muttered something, waved and beckoned me over. I just sat down, I would see Wu Fei quivering came from the shadows! I was that excited, it seems Wang Yu Eagle deserves its reputation! I immediately rushed to the doom of pat his shoulder: brothers, brothers! You come out! Is everything all right! You can be scared to death! Wu Fei, without a word, his body cold and stiff. Wait a minute! Boy you you come here, come here! Wang Drunken Monkey perceived wrong, busy up and I pulled back the weeds a heap. He was a fierce force, I stumbled foot slipped and landed heavily on the heap in the weeds, flashlight grunt to roll to a wine glass at the Drunken Monkey hand you want to pick up the flashlight, flashlight suddenly a military shoes step broken. The night suddenly surrounded us Yanyanshishi only incense, revealed a bleak three spot. Four as if there are numerous black eyes staring at us, my to the king drunk monkey at moving slowly. By a touch of shimmer, I saw the king drunk monkey Mangcong underwear, pulled out a few candles and lighters, is preparing to ignition. Bigfoot suddenly kicked towards him at the moment he open fire, flame wick conspire, a king drunk monkey screams, lighters and candles are kicked. The world was plunged into darkness. Under miserable under miserable, I curled up on the ground, fearing endless. Ear came the king drunk monkey screams, fuzzy and a uniformed look like people saw him struggling together, but totally not rivals. I had the idea of ​​escape. Faced with this situation, only to escape 留得青山在 need not worry about firewood, bear life insurance life insurance important thing I had to repeatedly to persuade their own heart, the heart has been a voice scolded himself. You cowardly guy! Wu Fei's voice. Soft eggs! Chiruan Fan go! Kid, help me help me help me wine wine gourd handing me, it should be in the the attached near drunk monkey sound. Wu Fei is still standing in the dark, motionless. The king drunk monkey panting increasingly weak and does not work! I can no longer run away! I'm not a soft egg! I was determined, a drunk monkey direction fling in the past, but rushed to empty. He just still in this position I desperately want a way to get rid of the darkness in front. Brain like a short circuit, a blank. I almost cried out loud, doom hand gouging skull. This article from the past and moving on the story! Oh! I suddenly flash using a mobile phone! ! ! Using a mobile phone! ! ! I flew phone from his pocket and escaped by China Mobile sparkling four characters to get rid of the dark behemoth. The first time I have a good impression of China Mobile. At this time, I saw a the king drunk monkey was tied up, and the two soldiers being sent to the tombstone and Wu Fei suffered exactly the same! Fast Stop! I yell, phone light source aligned with them. Two soldiers put down drunk monkey, leisurely walking towards me over. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my neck, I lift off the ground. I was feeling a black eyes, the hands forces struggling even I can not. A loose hand, the phone fell to the floor, and that the only source of light slowly dimmed down. The old revolutionary army me delirious ears suddenly sounded violent cry that this is an old but forceful voice of the elderly. The entire six longshan whom Yi Chan. Drunken Monkey and I have this sound Jiling, quickly regained consciousness. Flapping in the wind around the jungle suddenly lit up bright red flames kindled a bright red circle around in the middle of a pedestrian. Sky fire blocking the disembodied spirits of hiding in the dark, four came crackling like a goblin wept. Stop it! You bunch of small myself! Fast Stop! Through the fire, I take a closer a Look at the initiator of the sound was actually Wu Fei! I saw Wu Fei anger Yandeng such as brass bell, his face actually many wrinkles are like the old 50-year-old. Forehead and arms red with rage UGG Evera Sneakers, he ran toward us, foot earth, tom tom sound, strong vigorous. Fast as blast from the ground so he took a slowly burning stick its grip on the hand, Whoosh! Knock on the soldier's skull pinch my neck, just listen to soldiers hula cry, the whole body on fire, the body was charred like a piece shatter floor, fragments of a falling drops will be of the order of pale smoke thick smelly. Another The soldiers Xianshibumiao, ran. Wu Fei is no catch-up, will be in the hands of the stick gently toss, I saw that a wooden stick in the jungle, such as cruise missiles, surf, just listen to tom bang came the soldiers, far from convenient screams. I am lying on the floor gasping mouth. White smoke rising slowly in front of soldiers into the moon to rise to the top of the head to decay disappear. The flames are still burning around, but did not feel the heat. The circle also no indication gradually reduced. Wu Fei went to the the king drunk monkey around, to help him relaxed. The drunk monkey stretch skinny body busy up divisions thank. Wu Fei Shuaishuai hand, motioning You're welcome, suddenly, Wu Fei's body began to tremble. Servicemen Please stay! Drunk monkey busy pull Wu Fei, kindness, and we have not repay you! The villain Bucai, but see the soldiers head exposed pained, given what troubles chores so your worries. Saving grace, never forget, if you are willing the verbally matter of sorrow that we set efficiency pleasures of labor, trying to help you! Alas, this is a private matter, a private matter, and you do not have to thank me, I was buried in this mountain, people in trouble since I came out to help. Wu Fei, A, I am old and frail, and only possessed on other people, hands and feet before unwieldy. You want to thank, I would like to thank the little brother's bones meat. Original Wu Fei is possessed ah, no wonder, I thought this kid ghosts Jiling, to get through the Renduermo! I thought to myself, walked beside Wu Fei. That, the old soldier, you can not save him one? I pointed Wu Fei. Of course, no problem. I go, and your little brother on the back. Remember the future camera, do not mess in the mountains. Camera is bad enough, do not put the cemetery as a toilet ah! The drunk monkey aside and I almost laughed out loud. So this guy is really 吃了豹子胆, are so grown up, their own urine are uncontrollable. You said sprinkled elsewhere no problem, you TM is also designed to find the cemetery Caesar, this is not court death. Well, I'm gone, next affinity goodbye. , Wu Fei fingers of a cemetery not far from I live there, something came to me ah! Wait drunk monkey picked up a gourd of wine on the ground, I'm a Taoist, there is little ability, perhaps I can help you to reported saving grace. Ah? You priests? Wu Fei's face lit up, and you put that together, and really can not tell. Your troubles, I just have to guess that more than half of the things about your children and grandchildren. Haha, it seems that you are indeed a little skill! Wu Fei hearty laugh, in turn, undaunted, ah, he is one of my great-grandchildren. Ah, relying on me, and his grandfather's name, all day, eat UGG Annabelle, drink, much work, just the Japanese and the invasion of China is a virtue! The faces of the Qin family disgrace! Drunken Monkey: What is your prodigal What is your name? Qin Lan. - I am slightly surprised, but think about it in accordance with the description of the old soldiers, the name of this prodigal indeed must go to him he is the headmaster. Previously mentioned, he is an all day playing cards drink bribes prostitution of people, in addition to his military uniform, I really can not see that he is a soldier. I used to listen to people say that he is relying on the relationship between the grandfather and great-grandfather of the green light all the way to this position, it seems really true. The drunk monkey contemplate quite a while, smiled and said, I have a meter, will make him no longer a rebellion, to help the people who do practical things, can be considered for the benefit of the people who. Wu Fei: ah? Say it to listen, quick to listen to. The drunk monkey Coudao the Wu Fei, ear, whisper something. Haha, this plan is good! Scheduled scared he crap out! The Wu Fei Haha laugh, without further ado, we start right now! Drunk monkey wine gourd sprinkled around the circle of wine. Dyed wine, I gradually became extinguished flames. Gradually dimmed four weeks, the last drop of wine drunk monkey water droplets in the middle of the circle, shouting from the! Was saw the four weeks Feishazoushi, dust all over the sky. Wu Fei screamed, fell to the ground. Not far from the tombstone, and slowly out of an old elderly. He Liangbinbanbai, wrinkled, hunched, but firm eyes did a century ago the valiant and heroic. See at a glance the battle-hardened generals. Multi Xie Daoshi you put me out, smiles for the elderly, the little brother does not matter, let him sleep no problem, it is estimated that the next day he jump. , He woke up, you must be warned him not to put the six-Yongsan When the toilet, the next time I did not so lucky yo. Than your saving grace, to me these are the three legs of the trick of it! Drunken Monkey Road, I dare you name, please? I called the state of Qin Yuan. Well, I'm ahead of you! The finish elderly, it turned into a puff of smoke, Piaoyuan. Hey, Yu Eagle Big Brother, you just said is what trick? This is all how ah? I looked syncope Wu Fei, puzzled. The old man, is a Japanese hero. We have encountered two soldiers, the evil spirit of a soldier killed during the war. The evil spirits can not be the reincarnation of, so they want to take advantage of our flesh and blood sacrifice, reincarnation adult. The elderly was buried here, only near here. I just do a spell, he can fly higher, go further. That your plan? Remember not the future as far as possible in the mountains on toilet yo. The drunk monkey smiles, Come on, bring your brother, downhill. The bizarre turn of events thereafter, after about a month or so, we are at peace with each other. The headmaster virtue as before, and even signs of intensified. Wu Fei from that encountered in the pressure of cross God, but came to a dare one toilet problems. Wretched you I sometimes laugh at him, he was not angry not to answer, just smile. On we are going to forget it when, one morning, suddenly came to teach the Director of the tragic death of the good news. I suddenly thought the headmaster indeed many days did not come to school, no wonder fared so easy these days UGG Tularosa Lace-up Outlet. The teacher told the class, everyone cheeky sad feeling, but in reality was just elated it. But no matter how that is also a human life, I secretly think of old soldiers who are not overdo it a bit, or accidentally put that scum scared to death? You scared urine crotch tentatively regarded as human nature, scary too justified, perhaps a heart attack. In order to let Wu Fei recall the horror of the past again, I decided alone to investigate the matter investigated. I went to the headmaster of the living apartment, there gathered a lot of rushes, like a country home in the vegetable market. I take a great perspicacity got into the crowd. It seems that things spin quite large. Among people rushes to talk, I slowly sort out his thoughts. The headmaster, a four found the tragic death of the home had died at least three days. Is said to be a milkman found, but he seems to be spooked, milk did not sent into Daoba to an asylum. The smell of rotting corpses filled the entire apartment, how lingering. The headmaster paunch opened a lot of blood mouth, the visceral lost a Montreal, intestines ripped by the people, red bastard three characters put on the floor, endless scenes infiltration. The headmaster's two sons are hanged in the beam, the wife to be drawn and quartered into several pieces, such as a the horizontal blood red rags are thrown away in the floor. This article from the touching story of the past are people rushes arguments, led by several police officers after watching the surveillance video suddenly cheeky horror of shape, but then resumed normal, some police officers next to a whisper, several police very soon went around us, an excuse to get rid of a crowd to disturb the police investigation and evidence collection. - I certainly would not let the matter rest, my instincts tell me this is not a field of simple homicide. I hid in the bushes by the telescope to observe their every move. The police were still studying the video, too far away could not hear the sound, but all of them panic, frowning. It seems that my power of one person alone can not get the video. I dark Civic. I stared intently at police who, suddenly, a big hand holding down my shoulders. My body a shiver ran. The hand immediately grabbed me by the shoulders, driven by my body backward toss. I take a closer look, fuck, the original is a drunk monkey. Brother, you, you, you scared me! Do not be afraid Do not be afraid, drunk monkey out from the clothes wine gourd, to see a video shot by the camera is what the nerve, the eyes of the dead is the best video! Ah? I got into high spirits, and how to do it? Ah, say, the corpse of that scum has long been sent to the morgue now. Drunk monkey: ha ha, this case will soon be nothing. Because, I believe that science is not broken case. We say that science is one eye to explore the world, this is true, If, however, this is only the blind, you blind in this article from the past and moving story drunk monkey continued: I stole the surveillance tape. The beginning of the video is no exception. Suddenly, from the door flew a translucent elderly, mortal disappear. Then, they flew in a lot of white smoke, the screen stuffing could not see anything. I am sure: that it is certainly old soldier dry. You plan. Scared him, however, click on it, why kill him? Sin not to death. This is not our plan. This thing is not a old servicemen dry. I think the old soldiers know that this matter must be very surprised Drunken Monkey undaunted, embarrassed smile, uh, this time, I get into trouble! Ghoul squad since the body was sent to the morgue, then we steal out! Drunken Monkey Road. I: right lightweight how to steal? The drunk monkey: do lighter. I use the Ecstasy wine halo of janitor fans, you take the opportunity to sneak into the morgue, the drunk monkey took out a small Tieshao gouging out the eyes of the headmaster. My gosh, gouging out eyes bolder than pee in the cemetery need larger it if suddenly fraud corpse how do Then again, with a small Tieshao how to gouge eyes ah hand to pull down what? Disgusting I gouge you go to the porter halo fans. The drunk monkey seen my reluctant Tieshao is placed in his hip pocket, and come up with a wine gourd handed me 0:00 tonight, XX Hospital backdoor see. Listen to my orders, and my orders to the sound of this, you are on the outside in the morgue the wine gourd look like throw bombs thrown inside line. The rest of me to do! Understand! To time in accordance with terms act! The drunk monkey gave me an escape route, we negotiate good evening. We then return home and find your mom. Breezy, the moon bent into a horn blowing bright sky starlight. I quietly slipped out from the dormitory back door to get to the hospital, is 0:10. The drunk monkey has been waiting at the door. We nod to each other, drunk monkey swaggered into the morgue too low-key it. The morgue quickly sounded noisy sound. Faintly heard the sound of a yawn guard seems to be waking up. The drunk monkey issued Decree foot sound, I hastened to throw out a wine gourd eh gourd it? My calabash do? My God I will wine gourd falls dormitory! ! ! I instant endless frustration, now take will dormitories have been impossible. The drunk monkey mortuary likely thought I could not hear the sound of the foot even more increase. Who is in the grass! Suddenly, a bunch of white light to direct me in the eye by security found! I hurriedly the drunk monkey told my cul-de-sac fled, and she soon throw off the security. I hid in a prearranged location, using a mobile phone to drunk monkey SMS stated the charge against my request for clemency. The drunk monkey has yet to reply. I thought to myself, Yoshihito own day phase, praying his peace. Moonlight bypass the tree branches scattered down the floor is a milky white. I do not know how long it the drunk monkey woke me. Drunk monkey blame very special reach out to me to see it will be bloody eyeballs. I was scared unclear. He was afraid that I would cry out, busy and put her hand to my mouth, took me to his home and resting one night. The next morning, I was drunk monkey Wake Up. He gave me to wear a lot of amulets to ward off evil, still only with a wine gourd finger six longshan: Come on, talk to me up to a trip. I asked: go ah? Up doing? This article is from the past moving the story drunk monkey: find the elderly, the way you take a look at this eye say what. The drunk monkey eye, pulled out from a jar and put it in his pocket. That, Big Brother, yesterday Sorry ah okay, but fortunately, I left the first-hand, I carry another small bottle. Otherwise, you'll have to go to prison, my friends! Drunken Monkey laughed. At this time is 7:00 in the morning. Drunken Monkey and I are ready to go. I: The old Red Army not wake up so early? Drunken Monkey: Do you think the same lazy and you, ah, I woke up at 5:00 in the morning! Cut, that is not drinking. The drunk monkey wife interjected Road, for him, after drinking, sleep until 12:00 not wake up to! Whoops! You do not expose my bottom! Drunk monkey bring a knife at the waist, Go, Go! Waiting for you, I've been waiting for a long time! Mother always told me: children Yeah! You Laodabuxiao to not get married too! To be less than when my grandson all hold fixed! Mother wishes I quickly married a wife, a child, to have a happy family. She know, I was waiting for you! Waiting for you, I've been waiting for a long time! The brothers often say to me: brother ah! You is not too small, not married ah? There is a woman at home, perhaps success faster. The brothers hope that I am less impulsive, home to hold the hot flashes of my mind, I hope I was able to succeed at an early date. They know where I was waiting for you! This article from the past and moving story waiting for you, I've been waiting for a long time! Friends often say to me: Brothers! Also the family, we do not find the lily is cold, you see that my children are soy sauce! Friends I hope I find a woman to the end of a single day, around a woman's life may be more harmonious and happy! They know where I was waiting for you! Waiting for you, I've been waiting for a long time! Niece often say to me: Uncle! Quickly to help me find the aunt Oh! If you do not marry a wife, I have to get married! Niece, I hope I get married as soon as possible, and I hope to see her before she married the beautiful young aunt! She know, I was waiting for you! Ah! They say, I do Laotaibuxiao, true to the family. But I have always believed that there is always a part of my woman among the world, and that person is you, is you. Ah! I have been lonely for too long, but in a day, I never feel lonely, because I believe that there will always be a woman on this earth is my wife, that person is you, is you. Roadside wildflowers I did not Luancai the the the temptation of the red light, I do not have vivid! Reading, playing chess! Sing, write! A touch of life, I have my freedom and happiness! Feelings, it was just the bud blooming life! The pain is there, it is just growing mature imprint. But my goal is very firm, because I believe that, in this world of a woman belonging to my wife, that person is you, is you. I envy pairs of Huaqianyuexia, I envy a family of three enjoyable. Hand, hugged! Playful, End of the World! Enjoy the happiness of family life, a touch of life sort of wonderful sort of cozy! What is love? What is happiness? I have not found the answer! But I believe there will always be a person answers honestly tell me, that person is you, is that you on this earth. This article from the past touching story of my dearest wife, ah! Waiting for you UGG Patent Paisley Outlet, I have been waiting for too long! I neither Wan enormously wealthy man, not tall, handsome! But you said you recognized me, said to be a lifetime to go with me. I was very moved, my eyes filled with tears! What shall I return How about you? I would have to use all my love to love you with my life! Oh! My baby! Love this, your heart, my heart you! We are happy with lingering together! The affection is the responsibility every day of our lives burst out huge passion. Oh! My baby! Original happiness is the case, you really love me, I really love you! We have own children! Have their own theme park, with romantic grow old together. At the moment, I am still a person! But what can be frustrating! Let all the rumors, suspicion, indifference, ridicule all go to hell! Honey, I've been waiting for you! Life, I just wait for you! You smiled and came up to me with my distance is getting closer. Please be assured that I will give you the illusory dream of surprise and happiness! I will give you for life romantic. This article from the past touching story When you see these words and happy when you have to be my wife. Then please allow me to say: my wife, I love you! If you like, I will say to you a thousand times a thousand times until it died! Wife: I love you in this article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment