Saturday, October 27, 2012

I found exactly the same feeling




I read the novel network novel material North Face Women's Down, site domain name phone synchronization read visit Wap Canada Goose Camp Hoody.66721.com I took her hand without hesitation cloud Fifi looked down so I'm a little thorn in the side of feeling no desire to manage her Michael Kors Wristle Outlet. Is no more important things than see Su Jing US --- I want to see her and encouraged her to let her know that I'm waiting for her. I also know that it is also important for Su Jing beauty. Lan Xuan a silk lingering command to open the latest chapter). Blue Xuan stopped and her eyes staring at me look very despicable I think she is playing I do not know what to say. Ah words too far, right? Obviously, she was not kidding me. A kind of helpless feeling --- but I totally did not dare to. Blue Xuan smiled a cruel smile. Then she looked at me and shook his head and turned to go downstairs. Yes, I know I offend her she wanted to revenge one wanted me out Qiu It's the latest chapter Dragonhawk). Shen Yixiu! streaming down Canada Goose Mystique Parka. She turned to Lan Xuan weeping, shouting, I looked at the stunned cloud her burst representative Fifi completely do not understand what this girl in my memory forever the indifference Taitailielie never seen her so. Cloud Fifi put my hand to throw off her voice is very loud sobbing like a child. Lan Xuan sneered at both of us. Shen Yixiu --- A kind of want runaway impulse. I always consider themselves to have a thick skin and strong but at the moment the two women invariably despise I still can not help but produce a frustration. What a failure! I thought. And most fail is that I simply do not know the origin of this sense of failure. Why is that? I sigh in my heart --- maybe they really say I never actually is an authentic shameless rogue. Fifi --- asked. .................................... Sitting Lan Xuan car I have a very serious sense of suffocation. Cold. And fear. Su Jing US offsite custody in the neighboring city --- Wangjiang a detention center in the city less than 100 kilometers from the Long River more than an hour drive away. This is more than an hour Lan Xuan and I did not say a word a word. Fact, Lan Xuan did what particular expression - in fact, she did not look. melody the cD, stood an English song I have not heard very strange repeatedly put blue Xuan whispered follow singing repeatedly sing. I looked at the side head she recalled a certain day at a certain time I was the wine cup of cold cream from scratch under're cold and now I found exactly the same feeling. I'm hearing the English is not very good until she put that song on the third time when I was hear a probably to almost --- you quietly lying in front of me Your tears I have no significance. Winds howling outside the window share the love you had not given it giving you is not deserved, but you can not do anything. Sleeping memories about my dear close your eyes accompanied this lullaby goodbye This is my contempt I feel should not cry for you to close your eyes now accompanied this lullaby Goodbye goodbye goodbye - - I rely on! The almost crash really never heard of this type of song fucking hell. Is repeated endlessly the last paragraph of Chosen this road we walk in the dark in the pale light of the new car repair nothing extend forward dark boundless I feel that the purpose of this car is hell. The car is very dark only faint blue dashboard bottom light set off by blue Xuan pale faces she deadpanned crooned driving action is mechanical. I stare at her eyes are afraid to blink because I highly doubt too easy she may at any time showing another state transformed immediately staged a thriller in front of me a large (the Brewmaster descendant tour Jin Yong text reading). This night infinitely terrorist. More unfortunate is the detention center, this place usually located in remote suburban areas our destination --- Wangjiang detention center position Canada Goose Tremblant Full Zip Hoody Sale, especially remote is simply called hermit deep Canada Goose Aosta Bomber Jacket. Shui on a desolate trail, the car turn in a sudden stop and then all the lights are off. Somewhat unexpected hand I completely do not know where Lan Xuan did not sound in the dark dark. Uneasy sitting for a while, I really can not stand - that support the damn song actually still repeatedly goodbye goodbye made me extremely nervous. I reached out and wanted to cD off suddenly touched a cold hand. Then ear cry wickedness of screaming. We welcome your comments and suggestions on the the 

No comments:

Post a Comment