Monday, October 22, 2012

will stand behind me and betrayed




- Part-1 of my favorite word - clothing ugg classic boots, as good as new is better, therefore - is new is not as good as the enemy - or the enemy so when --- Part-2 I do not envy Nobita small jingle extradimensional pocket - I do not envy the Shire Sebastian is universal - I do not envy Sakura around the small can have magic - I'm just envious that they will not be alone --- Part- I naturally young UGG Mayfaire Boots, Shaohua dumping negative - it means - Although I am young but I can pay all my - I think it is not also a person could make me Shaohua dumping negative --- Part- 4 -Part-5 - I miss is nothing to say - nothing to say I want to spent, then do not say stage can together do not even silence are worthy of the memories I wish we tell - Part-6 old monk said know the pain will know to let go - but I'm afraid and so I let go of all late - this article from the past and moving story - Part-7 turned my non- unhappy - in fact, I am not a sad --- Part-8 used to look Temptress Moon - suddenly felt that I was willing to believe that all in this world in this article from the past and moving story - Part-9 to read the novel to see the maximum sentence - determined to meet the weakness Meet - yes man be more day struggle with fortune tellers - just always been shallow edge and how can we do nothing Wife ----- Part-10-I love you, so everything that I tolerate - I love you, so the fault is my bear - UGG Kenly Boots; just like to sing the song - I not good enough, so you want to escape - must be good enough for me ----- Part-11-see period of dialogue - was asked You know with her one day to separate why you still keep up with her - he answered everyone know that they will die one day - this is not eachother is not sweet - but this is the love - ; ---- Part-12 I have not talked about long-distance love so I do not know that a telephone line can be connected up how many emotions but received a phone call when you all of my life to the horizon when the discrete moment moment to hit the heart suddenly felt nothing more heart-warming than this --- Part-13 I had always thought that the fear most is not love but love and not - now understand the fear most is was without love ----- Part-14 there is a story - Once upon a time there was a rabbit then came a rabbit and then she climbed on his shoulders and then again a rabbit she and climbed on his shoulder - the last a total of 13 is the top dog has been climbing bunny rabbit stacked Finally, she kissed the giraffe - whether this story is to speak of love requires sacrifice or love can use - I still did not understand ------ Part-15 has been the Warriors defeated the ferocious dragon away it is the guardian of the treasure is a matter of course - but if the jewels talking not ready for life has been accompanied dragon lifetime ----- Part-16, you told me that if the world betrayed me you will stand behind me and betrayed all over the world - in this article from the past The moving story of the world has not yet had time to betray me you will have to leave - you betrayed myself betrayed ----- Part-17 UGG Accessories Outlet, I think really, no one will be able to accompany me to the end of the world, passing in my life to stop the rest of them just come to church I love and hate, perhaps they are still perhaps they have run away hoping that they happiness --- Part-18 I always thought was people non is one of the most sad words - in fact ugg store, I'm more afraid to come to an end - I defy you to forget I'm afraid you will not occur again - Part-19 canoe wrote many provocative sentence I only remember her pen Kang Jie said - once a friend always be friends, you can deny this, but you do not deny that the friendship between us - a friend and I you I UGG Nadaleen Outlet, friend - Whether I doing wrong What you do not deny our friendship - in this article from the past and moving story - Part-20 used to forget that a person does not know why need seven years now learned that the human cells in seven years for a period to replace all also good but fortunately, I forget you just hope we do not meet, seven years later - Part-21 is not the victor who says the war he also said the love equally no winner is not the first love who seven years lost who put whoever wins this article from the past and moving story - Part-22 I'll wait for your own reluctance in this article from the past and moving story (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment