Wednesday, February 16, 2011

who know each other mutually

Leading IT and elite business li kaifu new book, "micro bo changes everything" yesterday (11) in the afternoon at pku boya hotel starts. Kai-fu lee attend activities and the interview with micro Po's origin, he claims, "micro bo to change all that not exaggerating."

Micro bo forwarding kindly

Up to last year on December 27, li kaifu of sina micro bo fan da 275 million, tencent audience of 780 million. In yesterday's activities, sina.com before the start of the human rights first tells the static hosted by micro Po himself and Mr. Love, marriage proposal process. "For the first time he talks to me is in micro blog comment, love also send in micro blog, his proposal is in micro blog, I give him set a threshold, if the proposal posts have 10,000 personal forwarding I will promise you."

Kai-fu lee then speak to yourself and static and right before they know suitors, so the first time forwarding, less than 8 hours, the forwarding number, more than ten thousand. Kai-fu lee said. "including trapped in an airport near 20 hours; as a reporter to live someone heart attack process; I leave from Google do innovation factories use it to the rumours..., micro bo are solved bigger difficulties."

Micro bo make compatriots expression of responsibility

Kai-fu lee said, "in fact I share with everyone 'micro bo changes everything' really don't exaggerate, why not exaggeration? I see a incident sparked my feelings and triggered my social responsibility, I even forwarding once, write two word I think is a contribution. I see someone say on the net onlookers change society, indeed we can see Chinese each place to produce all sorts of unfair event, after micro bo clever forwarding mechanism let more people can hear the voice of truth, to focus on what they should pay attention to, so we talked about change everything, and it's really a such influential things, every one of us really need out attention."

No comments:

Post a Comment