Friday, February 25, 2011

after these things to say again

I heel show in the teahouse a foolish is one hour, until the elder brother call I just found out that time has not late.

"Wen, where are you?" Brother worrying asked about timberland boots blog items .

"In the teahouse, with a friend" my light back.

"Oh? Male girl?" Brother alert asked.

"Female of, how?" I'm curious asked in return.

"Ha ha, no, we want to go, you come back!" brother embarrassing smiled two sound, and speak slowly.

I suddenly understand brother why are there so the disputants vigilance, ah, I exactly is who provoke who gather, why was everyone, suddenly seem concerned about my private life.

Just enter family, mom they arose leaving.

"Mom, I'm sorry" I took mama's hand, watching the mother cried bloodshot eyes, the in the mind a pain.

"Wen, all is the mother of bad, another day, I will get red packets to morning star. That day was opened in your grandpa mother-in-law's face, I bad not give somebody else face" mom said with sniffles.

"Mom, it was all my fault, red envelopes why still ah, don't take white don't take my anger of said.

"You this kid, ah, want a is a play, the baby fell asleep, you also early rest."

Mother saw my mood calm, to secure a lot of home.

The next day, I early in the baby woke, we want to call a brother-in-law to meet baby home, but refused to leave me, baby face has been a log embrace my thighs. My good plan ultimately failed to achieve.

Show toward me a bit disappointed and helpless wry smile again. Just before leaving time, but also a strength of said "you you, won't let go, and sooner or later regret". I haven't enough time to paragraph ask her words is what meaning, their audi has far cast me off.

"Sister-in-law, where did you? Not to say with the baby home?" Small sister-in-law telephoned, I and baby was "home" downstairs wandering, also not, don't also cannot.

Passing neighbors, enthusiastic and we dozen hello, I seem to feel the passion faces disguised under laugh at face, but also can very passionate response every enthusiasm greeting.

Embarrassed, embarrassed, my three transgressions of five times oneself again to return "home" to, even if the original name is again good, estimates that there are now in the neighbors' eyes, I also early became a't dare not leather woman now.

"I was downstairs, otherwise, you call brother-in-law with baby upstairs?" down in my phone laughed and small sister-in-law said.

A few minutes with a big belly, pretty small sister-in-law will appear in front of our eyes.

"Sister-in-law, why? The New Year holidays, still gets clogged? Go, come up stairs" small sister-in-law not split will hold me toward the stairs walk.

"Don't, don't, I walk, you stand a large belly, not so good to go" I hurriedly himself up the stairs.

Head firm the two small plait baby in front to lead the way, like a lively little rabbit, bouncing jumped.

"Home" door already wide open, brother-in-law had been standing in the door wait-and-see, a see we go upstairs, excitement, shouted the baby's name, and suddenly a picked up the baby, baby gently throwing up into the air, nervous I "ah" yell. Brother-in-law and easily put throw the baby up in hand, just like acrobatic displays like, I frighten emit cold sweat.

"Mom..." Break the down baby, frighten a strength of and hide behind me, at ordinary times in another town brother-in-law, seldom home work, less to my "home", almost more than a year haven't seen each other, no wonder timid around strangers baby, I saw him afraid of, again plus he just that overly affectionate move, baby really frighten not light.

"You why? See you take a kid frighten of" small sister-in-law discontent on a brother-in-law thundered.

"Ha ha, baby lovely, uncle" I squatted down holding the baby said.

Baby tight bites his underlip in, look a bit in dismay looking at his uncle, and he still refused to open call him.

"Baby..." The husband doesn't know when standing at the door, affectionate called his own daughter.

"Dad..." To my surprise, baby saw his father, unexpectedly excited to yell loudly, and ran to go forward.

The husband happy with jian arrive treasure like, a picked up the baby into the door, leaving a gape of I, the ShaLengLeng stood at the door outside.

In that door, I just know, originally husband and babies have a little secret between, husband for baby bought a lot of toys, two people are hiding in the study inside, cheerful makes airplanes fly, let the train start, let steed run...

At that time I have an illusion, I with husband before all the unpleasant, that is just a dream, after all, now we wake up, our family or so happiness of life together.

"Text, you back" mother-in-law in her house the pleasure of chanting, a JiLing, I was back to reality.

Ah, is not a dream, and those who are not happy everything,immediately it is not a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment