Monday, February 28, 2011

Ephraim son said to find the most

I do not remember the phase cheng mansion gave SiTuMingZhe! But this guy to from phase mansion after come back, for again, put smelly face show me, making me from phase mansion back a few days didn't good mood.


"Young lady, LuYiLai." Ephraim son LuYi brought to the palace except from to YuEr, big prince, I most familiar gadites is LuYi.


"See prince princess. Don't know disfavored find genera down the so-called he2 shi4."


"Of course occupy it; but you have to promise me, it must not allow large prince know!"


"This subordinate'm afraid..."?


"Take courage! And I won't let you do terrible thing. At least you in this matter haven't finished before don't tell big prince, like this do! In fact to do things not difficult also, I hear this city has a most famous art museum, I just want to look at it." I just came from Ephraim son heard, art museum this place. beautiful royal man, only to art hall to find.


LuYi noodles take to be reluctant, but finally agreed.


Art museum, here all show, by men completed, where men skill qualities,each and PanAn looks ratio. But this kind of place why not recorded in history? The original dynasty for men to amuse place still really much!


Give me LuYi package under art museum best reserved box, I certainly is men's clothing a palace, LuYi around protection, or that I this appearance appear in art museum those tourists will think I am art museum new artist.


On the stage of the harp is a man? Hair like waterfalls skin as snow, angry, men grow so more like that?


"The man's name? You grown-ups can read his show."


"Master, who call back LinFeng, each and every person here show we adults are seen it."


"Still jade, I still yushu! How can this same! That here have you grown-ups good friend."


"This..."


"This kind of question you still ask me directly," the comrade deadpan of beside me to sit down, will know that LuYi unreliable. "Madam good fascination! Dynasty to the art museum of woman you're probably first man! I didn't think I'd so good life,about timberland boots blog items unexpectedly marry to you so a and from different phase mansion miss."

No comments:

Post a Comment