Thursday, February 24, 2011

from head to tail hair root abandon

"Wow, wen, haven't seen you for a long time! I also often with your classmate ask about your, hear you when the mother after really busy ah. Do woman just like that, once done mother abandoned his original all the paragraph youth dreams." The boss ejiao is a very talkative woman, before is love with her nagging, so willingly giving money to her, even the next day I will wash the head, and the next day will again go to wash again.

"Ha ha, you are more experience ah. That you can tell you the original youth dream is what?" I said with a laugh.

"Oh, much. But the most intense dream is to be everyone concerned big beauty, full avenue of sway, look at those envious, envy, and sex maniac of eyes, the only really call enjoyable, ha ha" boss pretended to be very serious serious like said.

"Dizzy, I first heard so weak-minded dream ah, ha ha." I have a good laugh.

"Get, today I will personally for your shampoo, for your finally wakes up shampoo, everything from scratch celebrate!" The boss is quite interested.

I suddenly heart of a burst of sorrow, for my finally wakes up, everything from scratch, originally, I have always been veiled what to live?

"Be a woman must learn to handle kindlies oneself ah, you look at yourself, with the baby is just before totally ah, hair dish like a woman like, haven't take care now, let's see the with straw like." The boss edge shampoo edge nagging.
"Ha ha, ejiao, you will give me a break, I know oneself is relatively poor, but not like you said it so, so I'm not really small!" I helpless laughed.
"O.k. you good-looking, or it is to be disgraced oh! You see yourself shampoo are sure to literally outraged right, not a good clean!" When the boss is nagging, I suddenly feel very vexed, the boss in order to immediately earn more money, I put my hairslightly ah.
"Ejiao, you this, originally is there a call ping of beauty" in order not to let ejiao bugging down, I decided to straightforward.
"Ping? Oh. You said the plum!" Ejiao for a moment before said.
"Yes, she is, you are calling her plum?" I was a bit happy, qing didn't cheat me.
"Yes, that plum catchy. Yes, do nearly a year, as it is in your pregnancy soon after just come to the right, you haven't seen is? She is not here now." The boss says.
"That you know she go where?" I hurry asked.
"I don't know. My younger sister, shampoo here everyday, often come, go again to a new, it didn't pay any attention to care about her. What, where were you looking for her occupy?" Ejiao curious asked.
"Oh. She is my friend's friend, saying in your this worked, so ask." I lie to random.
"Just began asking her people also pretty is much, meizi grow is beautiful, oh, you don't say, now seriously opinion, with you also really a little like? Ha ha" ejiao suddenly looking at me say with smile.
I smiled, ejiao said that, estimates that really is what all not know, so, the plum in hairdressing former story is true? Ah, qing said estimates have been true.
That afternoon, I finally made a decision, and give a house property intermediary company dozen telephone, will they help me looking for a set of 80 square around the house, time is one month later, moved in, in order that they have plenty of time about timberland boots blog items to help me looking better and cheaper house.

No comments:

Post a Comment