Saturday, February 19, 2011

Since I promise HuaChuan writing

No HuiTouJian jashar
2009 April 8th, Shanghai jiaotong university press ZhangTianWei calls to inform, said editor on Sunday (April 12, son of the about timberland boots blog items morning and qian xuesen QianYongGang to my home to visit. Now, I can't dodge. Thus, it seems that the book is written HuaChuan qian xuesen not.
2009 April 12, according to the original agreement, editor-in-chief of Shanghai jiaotong university ZhangTianWei, edit the son of LiuPeiYing accompanied QianYongGang qian xuesen qian xuesen came to my home and talk about the HuaChuan writing matters. QianYongGang very warm-hearted, moved me. So, I spot officially promised writing qian xuesen HuaChuan .
2009 May 16, I should be early in the morning to Shanghai jiaotong university. Meet at the school gate GuJiHuan qian xuesen, secretary DongHaoYun memorial to together, there with the sons of QianYongGang professor qian xuesen, traffic university press ZhangTianWei, editing LiuPeiYing editor-in-chief, study together qian xuesen HuaChuan writing matters. QianYongGang send me a set 10 volumes this qian xuesen letters . Then, QianYongGang accompany me to BaoZhaoLong library to 12 floor, 19th floor visit from Beijing shipped, QianYongGang qian xuesen material, physical personally explanation, very seriously. At noon,the in restaurants, jiaoda to continue with QianYongGang conversation. Until the afternoon, even ZhangTianWei drove me home.
No HuiTouJian jashar. The people I work, or don't promise, but once promised it will conscientious to do, the so-called speech will do, awake . qian xuesen, began preparation.
I write qian xuesen's three guidelines
Although wound still throbbing, 13 June 2009, begin to my journey qian xuesen hometown hangzhou's interview... As I interview, while writing, quickly into the character .
I and xuesen had several contacts. In 1979 on February 23, qian xuesen, I should come to Shanghai on business to which he stayed yanan hotel. At that time, I worked as a film director of march to the universe, the shooting content is the scope of jurisdiction qian xuesen . Qian xuesen a uniform. From the room after 2008, show open bright forehead. He smiled and I shook hands, canthus frowned crow's feet. Side talk, I side make detailed notes. The next day, I according to his conversation sort out more than 8,000 word records, and pay the typist typing, report to the studios leadership. I've kept that copy of typing draft.
Since then, the film during qian xuesen had many contacts with. To the universe heading into three sets episodes in total half an hour, an hour and a half. Among them the third episode is manned space , by qian xuesen approval, I came to the then top-secret rate crew filming astronauts training base.
Later I was elected member of China association for science and technology, qian xuesen, vice chairman of China association for science and technology is in the meeting with him also to have the contact.
In 1980, June 17, Shanghai scientists PengJiaMu in xinjiang LuoBuBo reviewing missing, I were ordered from Shanghai to urumqi. When I ask when entering LuoBuBo, however because there is HeJiDe and failed to special permission line. I please xinjiang military defense science and technology of national defense, get call qian xuesen, deputy director of the science and technology of approval,urge I finally gained entry to LuoBuBo...
In my writing HuaChuan qian xuesen qian xuesen emerge from time to time, in the mind of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment