Saturday, February 26, 2011

What a pair of grudge expression

YiYaXuan always catch up with a professor at the office, stop, her in. Just wanted to about timberland boots blog items knock on door, behind a group of fans also blunt come over, YiYaXuan stare big eyes of fear, horrible, he finished, he is absolutely the world signature, handle sign nullify first man. He use your greatest strength, knocking at his door can save, but he didn't respond. "Korea fell, I'll hate your skarn, I..." Also didn't say words, had called fans screamed covered.


Korea fell skarn body against the door and smiled phonate, laughs last bigger. It is these days and smile of the happiest time.

"Are you crazy?" Million professor strange looking at her. A bad boy, affirmation also made out what trouble, before his refuge, inside here can be heard outside terrorist scream.


"Damn it, you crazy." She walked up to the other corner office, as at home. Open the refrigerator, take out a listen to coke and sit on sofa, cocked up one leg, open a GuDu GuDu drink is.


Good hateful girl, that's his baby, despite his age of great favourite drink is coke. Usually prepare three listening is enough to him to drink a day, now day ten listen to not have enough. He simply became her private the supermarket. "what stocks you buy any stage fall he had, but all my contribution." Any stage he doesn't make a makes, grinning from ear to ear, a listen to coke, incredibly revealed the bankruptcy of expression.


"I'm not grudge, total want to give me leave a enlightenment listen to."


"Such a windbag, you are bought again not good."


"You this bad child, like the ability to exercise my old man. My daughter calculate to calculate, she exactly when then can get married? I'm a real bummer." Now the couple's relationship with was exceedingly, good like to forget the same.


"The last time I say you don't try so hard."


"How do I don't worry, she 28 this year, immediately to 30, two more years and no one wanted."


Frumpish thoughts, the last time she hair heart not tell him, because his old man's house stimulated. "You do me a favor, I will tell you." Roy things, she needs to go home consult grandpa, she left school to a period of time.


"What?" The last time a week didn't go to school, is he's too proud not to help her thick with carrying the past.


"I want to go home for a period of time, you should continue to help me carry the past, also, help me to solve my door that brats guys."


"Even I top?" Bad boy.


Xi walked to the window, turning a smile, "if I were a demerit you were finished. And, again lead seven months, you will be when grandpa."


"My daughter is not married?"


"The old man thought." Korea fell skarn, climbing the wall a emancipated jump out of the window.


Old man wants to make the heart disease, haven't had time, a knock at the door that he forced opened the door and saw YiYaXuan distressed. "Professor, Korea fell xi?"


"She left early."


"How possibility? I always keep the door, she didn't come out."


"From the window she walked." Stupid kid!


"You lie to me, this is the fourth floor."


"Yes, she has grown accustomed to."


YiYaXuan rushed into the window to see Korea,Maybe just take down Pennsylvania's shadow. Damn it! Then he laughed aloud, never met this girl, every time he hide. A character, he likes!


"How everyone mad."

No comments:

Post a Comment