Wednesday, March 30, 2011

is big red above

MORO company President's office.

??Sitting on SiTuChen catty and mbt uk saleleather chair face before his hair woman has teared up. His desk the full of tears.

??SiTuChen what the hell! Three days after you get married? And LengChe? Why don't you tell me! Why do you want to cheat me!

??Sue blue don't yell at in my office. SiTuChen frown: I don't like the noisy woman.

??SiTuChen! You owe me an explanation!

??Explanation? I don't need to explain it to you. I and my wedding and you what relation?

??You...

??Sue blue dull looking at SiTuChen only feel heart to little split into pieces. Years passed her a sweep of the past green would have had grown into a hot, face woman figure. She is SiTuChen secretary is SiTuChen partner but also his bed partner. Thought wait patiently always have results thought I will one day become a distinguished LengChe situ lady saw another dead hand of back! LengChe what exactly are you clever? Why do you always and I rob!

??LengChe... Didn't you say you hate her? Didn't you say you cold home is your enemy? Why do you want to marry foe daughter! You love her, right? Otherwise you why want to marry her! SiTuChen you answer!

??I... Love her? SiTuChen only feel that drew a blank. Don't I love her! Even some of her childhood associations have slightly cherish but now only drat! I marry her also just for better embarrass her just! Yes I hate her! I hate that I heard my mother, against my mother of collectivisation enemies daughter......

??He thought of body XieHaiShenQiu mood excited mood not since the lit a cigarette. Curl smoke in his heart just slowly calm: Sue blue you don't want so excited. I said I hate cold home I will never love LengChe. I marry her just to further implement my plan of revenge. I want to let her lifetime live in dark and distress. I want to let her not free, no self-respect, no friends have just endless insult and hardships.

??Really?

??Although don't believe but Sue blue or hopeful asked. SiTuChen mbt kimondoI would like to believe you! I would like to believe you between her and just hatred and you'll never love her! But why do you want to marry her? Why give her adoption? If want to torture her words want to other way not good?

??Of course is true. Don't make.

??SiTuChen a simple words in Sue blue ears is so gentle. She wiped away tears % 26 # 39; s sit to the SiTuChen on up. Gently dawdles The office of the two personal passion named battlefield.

SiTuChen I love you...

Know. Now go out. SiTuChen not of self-compassion of said.

??Hide living eyes of anger and jealousy Sue blue meek came out of the office, but suddenly gushed out tears eyes. LengChe... I won't let you marry SiTuChen! Absolutely not!Home is already ten in the evening. The suit SiTuChen threw in the hand and then ask a maid loose tie jade sister-in-law: where is she? Today let her choice of marriage gauze and jewelry all chose?

??Miss chose still looks happy appearance?

??Know.

??Although some accident but is more of a be sure joy. SiTuChen know LengChe obey his commands darling choose marriage gauze that bloody-warm emerged in heart.

??Where she is right now?

??Already seems to be asleep... Mr Got up and went to meet you don't call miss?

??No. I myself up.

??SiTuChen gently pushed into the bedroom. One day see cold bedroom more female supplies also much a few minutes vitality and gentle finally like like home. LengChe SiTuChen went to sleep in bed see capacious big was not wake up. She softly in breathing long eyelashes printed on the face of little shadow has been playing to the quilt exposed white arms don't have it. Just her arm and red kiss mark and ZhangYin serie a.

??SiTuChen looked at the sleep of like little kittens fiancee heart a soft light sigh a vague for her voice the quilt cover -- like used to do the same. He moves very light but LengChe or was a quiver opened his eyes.MBT Goti She WuLiuLiu eyes are full of confusion leng for a moment to awake flung up. SiTuChen? How do you come in?

??This is my home I how can't come?

??SiTuChen funny off his shirts hang it on a hanger. LengChe gape at SiTuChen strong body face tiny and red up. Although they have early kin but LengChe or first time so clear conjecture his future husband body. Although to SiTuChen is very abhor but she had to admit that he was a perfect is a real lady-killer.

??Yi? His chest why &baby? Looking at SiTuChen chest LengChe eye blushing are dropped out. She was an evening job so long natural won't put the wrong think mosquitoes like harmless things. Bag

??Kiss mark... Kiss mark! SiTuChen body why will have to kiss mark! Although he last night, and I lingered but I didn't kiss his chest that person must leave marks not me! Who was it? Does he have other women in the outside?

??LengChe heart a painful a jealous of diffuse in heart and then by surprise. What is wrong with me? SiTuChen any woman and I have what relation? I wish he was out tens of thousands of women YeBuGuiSu give me clean! For the best is so!

??SiTuChen noticed LengChe see his eyes some hostility dirty go to her front: why do you look at me like that?

??Nothing much. You long so handsome ShenWu still won't let me see?

??SiTuChen one leng lips also had a smile. He looked at LengChe QiGuGu little face involuntarily lowered his voice: today let you choose marriage gauze all chose? Any satisfactory?

??Choose good. Thank you.

??LengChe in numerous marriage gauze chose one concise champagne long-sleeved dress and picked out a pearl necklace completed the wedding is tie-in. Although to this wedding unpleasant associatons but she meet marriage gauze is seriously choose want to let oneself in this life only a wedding don't leave a regret. Much good villa much good marriage wedding much good. In addition to the groom is SiTuChen other everything was perfect. Why don't you SiTuChen my face? Why want to take another woman's kiss mark back? You are to my demonstrate? You can be miscalculating! Because I never jealous...

??The day after tomorrow is the wedding jade sister-in-law tomorrow will accompany you do a SPA you under good care. I will not move you all over again. Such wedding

??To SiTuChen rose up and departed not let myself saw the trigger of his body. LengChe couldn't hurt! I always can't in a wedding to give others to see a black eye bride! Two late I just endured two nights good......

??You...

??LengChe looked at SiTuChen leave of figure heart but difficult to express a acid yet choked back to mouth inquiry's words. SiTuChen wasn't beside me sleep was really too good! I'm so happy! Yes I this set off firecrackers to mbt stakacelebrate! He must be the outside woman sucked then specially hide me! Bastard! Do I look is a whore? But in my heart why a bit sad? Bastard SiTuChen!

??LengChe gawk thinking about tossing and turning long sleep. She doesn't know waiting for her and will be an ordeal...

No comments:

Post a Comment