Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Her white exposed to

You... What exactly do you want?

??LengChe fear of looking at this expression painful man mbt shoes salestruggled hard but she revolt will only cause SiTuChen greater anger.

??PSST! Her shirt is SiTuChen ripped. air the body also is trembling. ??

In SiTuChen enthusiasm LengChe felt only under the same all over a body like shock body also is involuntary flutter twisting up. SiTuChen slowly with her enthusiasm but geriatric but the eyes of his whole is cold. He the offense of clothes for the injury on LengChe utterly no matter whether she is just also utterly first tried maiden. A

??With the last LengChe under different feeling this feeling particularly clear. SiTuChen body is strange, SiTuChen kiss is cold SiTuChen take is a feeling insulted! But why my body will not be conscientious to react? Why am I feeling into clouds feel like?

??She tried to hold almost uncontrollable "moans tightly closed his eyes. Tears ran down her cheeks SiTuChen more egregious flows slowly and.

??Don't you like it? You did not willing to follow me? Why do you eyes closed? Look at me, I want you to look at me!

??SiTuChen eyes is full of rage LengChe or stubborn eyes shut. Of the dozen SiTuChen harshly in her white face her face soon redness piece. SiTuChen severely picked up her hair gather together in her ears said quietly: you again not obedient. I go now to st Mary's hospital.

??Don't! Don't!

??LengChe flung open your eyes looked at SiTuChen tearfully.mbt changa Her eyes with sadness and the terror deep sadness. SiTuChen chilly looked at her deadpan of say: don't want to occupy asked me.

??I... Ask you to put my mother.

??LengChe slowly kneeling on the body not tremble. Huge humiliation let she bowed his head and SiTuChen strength lift her jaw: kiss me.

??But evil spirit SiTuChen handsome face LengChe imprint into eye of all felt only vi-sion. Her mind was a complete blank body but mechanical kissed SiTuChen thin lips. SiTuChen whole body an earthquake fanatical yet painful back to kiss. Two personal body slowly down the whole room is full of madness. But they face are only thick sorrow.
??Wakes up the next day is at 1pm had. LengChe difficult arose to go to the bathroom and wash with water is still some red face spirit also does it one brace up. In the mirror she looks pale face without god the red eyes of the kiss with body scar visible. Black hair like seaweed in the shoulder and she now Della like emaciated body overtaxed.

??SiTuChen... SiTuChen...

??LengChe powerless sit on cold floor embrace the tears flowed knee surge. She knew SiTuChen hate her but don't know why he hatred so deep! He hates me because I used to play him scold him? I just a be proud bad children just! Since he took my rescued from Sue da after he actually went into the my heart... But he why don't I? Why do you want to torture me? If is to previous resentments I have repaid enough!Miss you wake up?

??The bedroom LengChe also rang up quickly knock gently. She rattled on tidy up tired face pajamas and opened the door. Jade sister-in-law holds the door see LengChe distressed food like one leng still gentleness say with smile: miss disturb you rest is really sorry. I think you the hungry and unauthorized advocate ready for Chinese style, western-style two meals. What would you like to order?

??Thank you. I'm not hungry.

??Miss you still eat some right or careful hungry body. While some chores to trouble you don't eat how line?

??What matter? LengChe dismay asked.

??Is this - you and the President's wedding after three days wedding celebration, churches, etc are ready to complete but marriage gauze and jewelry also needs you chooses personally. Sir has ordered let this municipality's wedding dress shop with our exquisite marriage gauze to submitted for you to choose jewelry done when the boss is also have been waiting for. Please first dinner and then select miss wedding gown and jewelry?

??Don't choose. SiTuChen is this family's master nature from his have the final say.MBT Goti LengChe chilly said. The wedding was SiTuChen is not my so what to wear, wear what have what relation?

??But sir commanded...

??I said I don't.

??Miss. Jade sister-in-law light sigh a loud or kind of Mr. A reminder: we all know he is absolutely say a not two. If you follow her husband also can to hello. But if you against his words... Sir but doing anything out.

??LengChe looked at jade sister-in-law heart in a cold head also weak hanging down. She was silent for a long time finally said quietly: know. I went to choose is.

??Thank you miss. Right sir have commanded me give you bought clothes please have a look. Your life supplies are also buy together if there is unsatisfactory please you and I said I would try my best to make you satisfied.

??Jade sister-in-law waved his hand will have several maid carrying a large clothes hangers, a dresser and many other sundry into the room. LengChe gape hope of different pattern was curiosity always prevailed unbearable stepped forward to see that huge racks.

??T-shirt, jeans, shirt, skirt, tennis clothes, evening gown, pajamas... All occasions in which need clothes all colors of clothes is and everything. LengChe walked slowly along the racks of clothes a soft gently some absence.

??SiTuChen he exactly want to do? Put me to shame with gifts again, after I buy? He is too underestimate me! I -- LengChe not his plaything nor his money can buy goods!

??Jade sister-in-law LengChe expressions singular busy smile explanation: these are Mr. Mr Order buy to miss very concerned about is? Miss your skin care products and cosmetics skincare product and on the dresser and put the wardrobe. If you have any special brand or what don't like of place please must and I said.

??Thank jade sister-in-law. LengChe smiled: thanks for a SiTuChen carefully. Wait me change my clothes will go down and change gown.

??Good miss.

??Jade sister-in-law door closed and gently LengChe also chose a piece of light yellow color on the dress. She sat on dresser thin toward the face dozen shangfen besmear again some light rouge look much better immediately. She looked at the mirror in the beautiful woman GuanErYiXiao tried to smother the tear has reached orbit.

??Can't cry I can't cry... SiTuChen so kind to me I have nothing to cry? These clothes, jewelry is famous brand and I can live a rich life! Why am I crying? Don't I stopped I stopped!

??Her head high upturned let tears into orbit and back into...MBT Panda Her heart.



?She dull looking pale blue floor remembered SiTuChen tyranny of shape tears again never-failing gush.

No comments:

Post a Comment