Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Here are people I know

LengChe at the beauty parlor a full set of nursing and to maintainmbt uk store the parlors hair is tired lightheaded. Time passed very fast right now has arrived night whole streets is full of the subway. She saw the car through the red rose to jade sister-in-law busy here said: stop! I go and she said a few words.

But... Sir commanded us to do finished went back...

I see friends is' work '. Jade sister-in-law you trust I won't stay long. Ah beg you!

LengChe see jade sister-in-law refused to nod unexpectedly took her sleeve cried softly up. Jade sister-in-law looked heart in a soft: well give you half an hour.

Thank jade sister-in-law! Half an hour later see!

LengChe cheerful jumped out of the car fly like ran to red roses. Floats, small li, snow and mama mulberry here I come! I see you! I'm so happy!

LengChe opened the door red rose only think even air suddenly clear many. The last few artificial bar miss working with the guest reasoned LengChe kid didn't notice the arrival. LengChe go behind waving the shoulder clap her sudden force lifted her scared scream.

The who dozen old niang... Butterfly elder sister?mbt kimondo Why are you here?

Waving to put aside the craps LengChe neck a hug a weeping up. Black mascara was her tears melted in her face leave two way black on her cheek. The guests had stayed and small li look on the table wine glasses with a hit: see enough have no? Our big sister returned to accompany elder sister didn't atc you! Which pleasantly cool rolling which go to!

Perhaps be lil body bandits temperament scared the guests all silently leave the bar only red roses sisters. They took LengChe hand inquisition also let LengChe felt trifle warmth. All of her married life are very is concerned about LengChe pop asked the but just silently laughing what also don't say.

Is my this and they said what? Mean I extravagant life or said I was abused? SiTuChen...mbt habari Overbearing monarchs sadistic bastard! He is really done me that his bodyguard? At that time he had no tyranny also have no hatred some just caress with obedience...

LengChe think back to the past again remind of the heart SiTuChen chest ache violently kiss mark up. Whisky, brandy, a bloody Mary washed by her head bo 'rn irrigation is finally dizzy out.

Drunk good... Drunk just what all don't know. I don't again for mother worry also don't served that bastard! Or drunk good......

Black butterfly originally you in this really let Lao tze good search! You stole my money is what?

What? LengChe consternation at his presence as the Eiffel Tower of strong men like wine also awake in half. Man's side have 10 accomplices came a hatchet man dressed up all dorigo looking at her.

You made a mistake! I don't know you!

Smelly!

LengChe hair was man a picked up painful she exclaimed phonate. Man mercilessly grabbed her hair harsh voice roar a way: you forget a week ago? You accompany Lao tze sleep all night to Lao tze ministering to the true cool! Can you incredibly stole Lao tze wallet and then LiuHao! The money I owe Lao tze spit out otherwise Lao tze screwingwith you!

The guests had slipped by surging looked at the security also can be red rose by man's thugs subdued all pain "moans fell on the ground. Deafening music stopped in a moment of terrible silence throughout the evening.

Black butterfly you fall in Lao tze hand inside have today confess planted! Either you take out the money or you steal Lao tze to die! You choose one.

I didn't steal money! I didn't! The LengChe worthier roared.

I never supagon how more how steal money served guests? Besides a week ago, I was still in the hospital! The man exactly and what is the row? He is to admit mistake a person or intentionally seek me trouble? SiTuChen... Did he borrow someone else's hands to humiliate me? To must be him!

The sight of LengChe emerge with SiTuChen cold heart also more and more cold smile. Sisters and mother for her excuse in mulberry plead under the hand of the man they were scared to dare not to say more. LengChe felt a cold wind blowing then face irritable hurts up.

??Don't also money is? Lao tze hit you! Lao tze today will waste you!

??Man hit the remorseless slap on the face, and LengChe LengChe right now SiTuChen found on her before the beat and scold is left some energy and this man is really want to buy her to death. She just feel like loose the nose and mouth corners plane pain have blood flow Shen especially.

??I... Didn't steal money...

??Even being beaten if may die I wouldn't yield. LengChe difficult openings but her words only catch more tyrannical.

??You didn't steal money? That is, I accuse you of cough up! Man a picked up her long hair put her head towards the floor bump to: also said he didn't steal also said he didn't steal!

??LengChe forehead and cold floor have made the most intimate contact she felt only between brain humming and nasal flow of blood more slowly and powerful. Blood trickled in the floor the ground the drops will soon have a little the water snails were. LengChe quiet looking at black red blood nausea and vomiting. She doesn't like to smell the smell of blood besides that blood or her own -- that's disgusting!

??How wench you don't also money?

??I...... Didn't steal... I am poor too won't TouRen money again the...

??Mama of I see you're tired of life! Do you think I am a vegetarian? Lao tze now is broken your this double rogue hand!

??Man looked at black-and-blue don't form but still stubborn LengChe really was furious. He would make up his mind whether this woman admit having stolen money to waste her hands! But she ShiChuWuMing unrepentant admitted that really some such! The woman who is incredibly having such guts? If not took somebody else so much money I almost simply could not bring themselves! Just me in blind to think what? Mission important!

??The man LengChe hand a teether just trample on a tap forcibly. mbt mojaLengChe clearly heard the voice of hand bone fracture hand a linen and then felt a kind of ache pain permeated the whole body.

??!

??LengChe powerless to look on man of pain feet almost faint palm. She only think body more and more light and eyelids are getting heavy. Her face pale terrible messy hair hung down his face covered a full face of blood also covered her eyes of despair.

??SiTuChen you really so hate me? You really want to place me in death? Why don't you hands-on! My life worth is really let you expend idea! I...... Really hurts so much!

??There's a hand.

??The man looked at LengChe and carried cold feet up. LengChe desperate closed his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment