Friday, March 4, 2011

apoplectic open they suddenly shout loudly

Small head say: "the day before yesterday I discovered this diary lost,Ephraim he knew that this day would sooner or later. I've been what also didn't come to think of it, I said house things are from a diary."

Three people were silent.

"Then why didn't you tell me earlier diary thing?" Sea breeze frowned asked.

"A few times that I want to say, you remember me at first love you said? I ask you, I if there is anything you the truth, you will not mad at me, I meant a diary, I haven't said is afraid you will disown me, I don't want to lose you the eldest brother, I also fear daddy can't stand..."

"Hold your tongue! You don't say so, who is your dad! You are a cheat, you immediately left the house!" Dragon said sharply.

Little rose, tears ran out of her eyes.

"Where are you going?" Sea breeze asked.

"I don't know. Where should I go?"

"Who let you walk away? I just ask you why always do not tell me things didn't recover memory, early know I would find experts give you see, a diary also represents what, yourself good keep it, this was originally you things."

"You still recognize me?"

"Why do I not disown you, what you did wrong? You just can't recall previous things just."

"Do you really think that I am small?"

"Yes, silly wench, yes, you are small. My sister."

Small a rush toward to sea breeze of bosom, cry bitterly, sea wind stroking her head to say: "good,kiss don't cry, eldest brother in, days she won't fall, who don't also want to rid you!"

The dragon of: "you don't act, is clearly programses, I early should watch out, you really knew not sibling, you clear is a dog men and women!"

Dragon words haven't finished, his face is heavily got once, then he fell on the ground, unconscious.

Such hailong awoke, colourful ping is sitting on the bed before holding ice packs give him apply face.

"You how to play up and eldest brother?" Colourful ping asked.

Dragon big things after said again, his infinite injustice and frustrated.

He didn't know what to do to debunk wind and the woman conspiracy!

Colourful ping very calm of say: "the dragon, you just have a trouble, stubborn, you know? Sea breeze that she is reasonable, he is a very filial piety, is to want to let the old man in the last time happy, you will leave!"

"No, not at all, so simple of affair! You don't understand."

"You must see this lane understand?"

"Yes, I must understand, if she is small, I recognize her, not to fuck off! Say is, not is not! What good fool!"

"You this man, I have a very simple solution ah."

"What way? You are quick to say!"

"But you have to promise me, if small really is your sister words, don't argue with her, dad's already enough we enjoy life, contentment good?"

"Okay, you are quick to say, what about timberland boots blog items way?"

No comments:

Post a Comment