Sunday, March 6, 2011

embrace ok an armful of saw aurors

So late before to inn to stay. "Girl, so late is to stay of yao." Small 2 kind financing hospitality.


"Well, give me prepare a room blate." Follow small 2 go to room gave him some tips on lay down to sleep. The big thing I easily escape from the palace, really.


"I..." I stretches out his arms. She went downstairs to settle accounts, first look around this blue YueCheng in planning.


Out of the inn, see street quite busy. Gee, this bracelet good, bought as to give their compensation.


"This bracelet?" See I got fondle admiringly appearance, vendors eyes a flicker of cunning.


"Not expensive, occupy silver." Wow deceptive also not that it. After hearing I will soon spray blood. Occupy into even currency about 66 yuan.


"You kill pig ah, so expensive. Hum, not to buy." I angrily to the vendors said.


"Well, take it." A man who put our money threw the vendors of the bracelet in my hands.


"Yi? Send me wow?" I looked up at him and for his wow, handsome.


"I think girls love this bracelet, unguided girl next to it. With a smile, he looked at me and said.


"For, thanks. Handsome boy call what name wow." I felt dizzy when it came to the spoony character spamming for light.


"Next WeiChi aurors days. The girl call?" He with me together in the street just wondering around.


"I ah, grace. That Iraq cold core." I find new lands as dragging him run into the front one caboodle person concurred place. For, juggling."


"For his beautiful." I like a baby last happy-chappy.


"Core son, could I call you so." I took a look me some hesitation.


"Good ah, anyway I don't mind."


"Where you live, I later good looking for you." His hands clasped my hands to 'techniques floor' walk.


"I, I had nowhere to live. Whining, take me to dinner?" Previously still frustrated, a bother to 'techniques floor' see eat got try excited.


"That you can be willing to go to my home?" WeiChi aurors days before looking at this only eat girl asked. Don't know why I first met her, she in scold vendors to kill pig. Suddenly I puzzling directly to take that buy send her.


"Well, yes. I submit oh, I can not going to do anything else." Originally she thought I take her to do girl!


"Good, you needn't do anything. I let you live sponged did not?" I endure want to smile impulse said to her.


"Really, the proud days you are a goody-goody." " I gave him a big hug as thank!


Don't days a slight red face. I'm hiding aside secretly smile. "Damn, forbid to laugh!" He glared at me resolutely prohibit me laugh.


"Woo ~ ~ so loudly." I pretend to squat down on the ground to cry.


"Well, well, I was wrong. You to continue to smile." His good helpless. Meet my by such whole.


"Ha ha, the proud days. Hello fun." I hold belly super didn't image of smile.


He helplessly looking at me shrugged his shoulders continue to eat. Wine ChaFan satisfied after he brought me back to his home. How do I think I like to find a job as a ok? Although only know one day, but always feel less than two good chat come oh. Xi xi, a friend of mine was a nice feeling.


"Zhuang Lord, you come back." A LaoBoBo said to the proud.


"Well," fall NuanGe 'trimmed, she'll live there." Ao days pointed to the I said.


"Yes." LaoBoBo should here is the steward it.


"Rightness, I forgot to ask your home call what name?" I raise face puzzled asked him.


"Heaven first zhuang." Hey, don't.


"Don't, ZhuangLi people are all days first?"


"Good." He guided me to the inside walk.


My heart at again dozen. Gee, will go about timberland boots blog items tomorrow to begged him that I learn poison, learn fighting skill. Haha. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment