Tuesday, April 5, 2011

returns to the bustling

77 I take you to mbt shoes sale place to go there guarantee you never been! YanXiaoXiao say pull up sitting aside 77 liang daze to Sue the small mountain along the rugged individual  metropolis inside.

Xiaoxiao's today I discovered surface tame you there was the other side! Sue 77 looked at two personal head moonlight bar 2 words make fun of said.

This time is you found! I be a legendary double-sided person! YanXiaoXiao charming smile 1 took Sue 77 went in.

Xiaoxiao's you come! The bartender YanXiaoXiao after they saw the dozen hello enthusiasm.

YanXiaoXiao from solid recruit you have secretly to how many times? Sue 77 looked at YanXiaoXiao board face business said.

Whoops! Then I think of the brokenhearted time to do well on the exam again! Being scolded once! Anyhow countless!  flick then said: let it be the most important is I just happy!

Sue 77 thought only their most stories but doesn't want to YanXiaoXiao is still waters run deep.

Xiaoxiao's you wait for me today must let you put your this all reveal come! Sue 77 shouted side after up.

Waiter here a bottle of whisky plus ice! After deciding YanXiaoXiao waving hands shouted.

Not and in a short while time a bottle of wine a bucket of ice, mbt moto two beautiful glass end up.

Two ladies please slow use! Waiter thoughtful said.

From the YanXiaoXiao backpack shoulders pulled out a bill handed over.

Thank xiaoxiao's elder sister! Waiter joy fart dian fart holding trays turned and walked away.

77 you ShaLengLeng looking at me? Don't I face a flower to become? YanXiaoXiao a glass of liquor drink will rear its head in careless wiped sweet little face.

Sue 77 learn to YanXiaoXiao appearance will wine infused in cough cough! Sue 77 hard cough with her thought seems to drink tastes is not how.

Haha.. Sue 77 you fool! YanXiaoXiao laughing eyes are some wet.

Xiaoxiao. Are you ok? Sue 77 looked at opposite of YanXiaoXiao mood very upset.

77 you want to know my story? YanXiaoXiao fiercely and mbt boots sale a cup of wine light asked. YanXiaoXiao ranging from 77 answer regardless to Sue the said.

- my family how to say! YanXiaoXiao paused had picked up his glass and drink a cup of face had some glow.

!Is delicious!

Sue 77 just looking at YanXiaoXiao don't talk her know their two stories underground is certainly heaven.

I really hate that others envy of dying family because they thought the equal in my senior high school year will I give myself a much older than me the man! First I simply would not agree to after all I have small..

YanXiaoXiao said looked at Sue 77 77 you listen again asked?

Well please continue! Sue 77 powerfully nodded.

Until then I saw the man at the age of 2067 like long is incredibly good-looking! 77 you know? Just look at a glance I fell in love with him! But the damn man is a truly playboy! I will my perfect at 17 years old age and you now the same age.. Given that damn man! However, he said, I am not! Kung fu is not good enough not qualified to do his girlfriend!

YanXiaoXiao said start crying aloud together.

Xiaoxiao's! Sue 77 sit the past the body of YanXiaoXiao louzhao significantly feel her twitching.

77 to we drink! Has passed all over! YanXiaoXiao said with a bitter involved a smile.

Sue seven seven nod toast the moment he saw upward of a handsome face is particularly watch Sue 77 without expression.

Sue 77 just mbt tariki the wine in spit nor drink nor card between in the throat. Cough cough cough cough! LengYiXuan what brings you here?

No comments:

Post a Comment