Sunday, April 24, 2011

flying skills and some craftmanship

Certain very pain? So you also very beautiful! Invite months bad smiling porch adjacent again a burst of and unnatural.



On the porch adjacent your powers is who learn with?



My teacher!



Your master? The others?



He porch adjacent face some ugly.



Not dead?



No he was still alive.



That's good I decided a few days put you to find your master let him have spent all of kung fu taught you wait you learn a come back again.



Porch adjacent one leng you not kidding? Why?



Who told you kidding: of course I am seriously since you want to protect me of course to fighting skill gao.



But if I not who protect you?



So you want to quickly taught me flying skills and some craftmanship besides invited months evil laugh now I only fifteen years old for those people won't test was a threat to my their hands after all, I wouldn't have this big emperor female identity protected but



Invite month stopped star eyes bright once I no longer a child in a year I will move out of the palace my around is the real hidden dangers that age they need you back to protect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment