Sunday, April 17, 2011

God for blessing me so will finally satisfy my vanity

I see a long queue of vehicles, like a wedding car as arranged in the street, looking at the car wearing a white wedding dress the bride, and my heart were only envy. Wedding is for every woman dreams of happiness in this life moment, also represents a symbol of love. mbt sandals sale Maybe in this life and I missed the wedding, how lucky can I not happy? I can blame my choice got who? Maybe only in my life spent suffering the cliff, and this is God's punishment for my best .



My husband and I are introduced to by my colleagues, when I go to work in a state-owned enterprises, work 8 hours a day, although the wages are very low, but in order to find a suitable husband I still trouble the busy day. Better life for the future, and I secretly vowed: I will find a rich husband so that he reared me, and since then I no longer have to work hard every day. God for blessing me so will finally satisfy my vanity. Colleagues gave me about his situation: his work in the mine, the official workers, opened a shop, the family has two sisters,MBT Sapatu, his father died early. The only downside is: there is a mole on his face. For me, these are external things, so I agreed to meet him, though I imagine he is not as rich, but he was very consistent with my condition.



I first met him when, and not because of the mole on his face and feel disgusted him. He seemed very shy, not very talkative,, no bad habits, I guess this point alone, mbt chaussure, he will certainly make me happy too. MBT Sawa, He and I had only a short three appointments to set the private life. At that time I gave the opposition and his parents took out a marriage license, we recognize that married less than a month. Then I may not understand love, to the marriage as a bet, win or lose I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment