Friday, December 24, 2010

Maybe the campus is this world comparative pure place

Accurately, I am a tutorial born, achievement is not very good. Facing your grades, I deliberation, learning method has improved, colour-blindness. Since, I like pondering actually, twenty years, after the big or small difficulties, especially in the year of the university entrance exam, I seem to have misplaced life miserable, did not have a lot of that kind of too much before fan mang, too much restlessness, too much blundering, too much discomfort, too much fear. I wanna have a quiet heart, efforts to achieve their life values. Watched around the students sometimes influence I, see what they thought that they fresh life, just want to advise them. I do, and advised arrived, advice when most needed is least heeded, good medicine tastes bitter.
I yearn for teachers, the sacred occupation, this year the university entrance exam, I also intend to enter oneself for an examination normal institutes. , there are my heart in of pure land.
Long-term since, I've been looking for a relationship are friends. Can The world, some things favourite teaser, desires, outsmart oneself instead of fulfillment, "more haste, less speed", it is this idea. I believe in fate. I think: normal said predestination have stated reason, even, sometimes think it is materialist. Actually, I'm the hearts and minds of people prefer to communicate, wrote a contrary feel not frank. We just talk about thousands of miles away, the opposite is hard. Since always, oneself are talking to my own struggle in the world, to stay awake, to resist the temptation, walk oneself likes to walk, and unwilling to drift, keep good, sincere nature. Dante said: "walk yourself's road, let other people say!" Human itself has many shortcomings, want to let oneself life to do good, be a good man, that only choose an arduous and tortuous, lonely life path.

No comments:

Post a Comment